Advice to be a good person

Speak less, and give out honest compliments whenever you think of them.

You believe life is a coincidence and God isn't real ? The bible is real, ancient knolwedge. It even mentioms Dragons which todays people try pass of as dinosaruses

I don't believe anything. I'm telling you what I know, people who have shitty relationships with the living want to have a relationship with something they can't see or hear. They are disappointed with human relationships because they thought it would be a sure thing. Human relationships can never, ever be a sure thing, you can make one mistake and the relationship is over.

I don't believe anything. I'm telling you what I know, people who have shitty relationships with the living want to have a relationship with something they can't see or hear. They are disappointed with human relationships because they thought it would be a sure thing. Human relationships can never, ever be a sure thing, you can make one mistake and the relationship is over.
Mhhhm
And who are you refering to. Someone very religious in your family ?

You are generalising. People who are very religous don't have to have bad relationships with people

Last edited:
Mhhhm
And who ate you refering to. Someone very religious on your family ?

You are generalising. People who are very religous don't have to have bad relationships with people

The same broken and miserable people you are referring to, who had terrible relationships with people and decided to have a "relationship" with God.

The same broken and miserable people you are referring to, who had terrible relationships with people and decided to have a "relationship" with God.

All christians and muslims and jews are broken and miserable confirmed.

Atheists = happy and not mad at God.

Back