Ads against ISIS

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Are there any anti-ISIS ads running late night on any tv channels in the States?
Any billboards in America carrying warnings, or offering help to those who may be sympathetic to ISIS?
Magazine ads?
Ads on trains and the underground perhaps, or in bus stations?

Probably not i suppose.

If there aren't any, i think there should be IMO.
Sometimes after hearing about yet another ISIS sympathizer, i feel that we could be doing more in the west. It all feels very one-sided. Report after report about police arresting a bunch of home-grown ISIS supporters in one country after another.
I think there should be some kind of attempt to use the things i mentioned at the start of this post. Maybe it'll be seen as targeting muslims? If so, our governments won't be into doing it because it's not PC. Bastards!

What about ads that provide phone numbers to those who are being influenced by supporters of ISIS and other like minded organisations? Give these people some guidence or something?
TV ads that offer the same type of thing?
Something! Anything!
I'd just like to be able to see something being done in an attempt to persuade these people not to take the next step and totally commit to these terrorist organizations. I want to see us fighting back in other ways besides the military.
There must be things that can be done in our cities and countries, surely?

Just today i hear of some shooter on a train in France. Early reports are saying the gunman could be an ISIS supporter.

Someone willing to join ISIS is not going to be convinced by a billboard.

Direct TV Rob Lowe and ISIS Rob Lowe

State Department entered the (social media) war against daesh last year.

That was the problem to begin with... there were not enough ads?

Are there any anti-ISIS ads running late night on any tv channels in the States?
Any billboards in America carrying warnings, or offering help to those who may be sympathetic to ISIS?
Magazine ads?
Ads on trains and the underground perhaps, or in bus stations?

I think this sort of mass-marketing strategy is fundementally faulty in countering ISIS's narrative.

Look at how ISIS handles their recruitment agency. They're always concerned with reaching people individually (either on social media or in real life). They engage the individual personally, gets to know them and then double-down on them to ISIS. It's very similar to the "love bombing" that many cults do to gain members, in fact. Their recruitment is so succesful (partly) becuse of how "personalized" their presentation is.

Mass-marketing is not going to stop such a propegation. A billbord or a prime-time advertisement is never going to have the same effect as Abu-Akbar al Jihadi messaging you on twitter to ask how your day went and how far your beard has grown. When an ISIS rectruiter advertises to you, he's talking to YOU specifically, not 10 million people simultaniously. It's a very diffrent thing. Mass-marketing and individual-recruitment target fundementally diffrent groups.

There is this website that has been advertising itself on billboards in NYC

http://www.whyislam.org/

If the Jews are not harping about this yet, then I guess it tries to promote a positive message. I guess that is as anti-ISIS as you can get.

who pays for it, the government? That's a slippery slope. What happens when they want to run other ads as well? Normal people already know ISIS is lame. There will be a few outliers regardless of the ads you run.

holy shit that's fucking retarded

any billboards against isis would just bring more attention to their cause

Well if El Chapo and ISIS are on twitter, I guess that is an additional battlefield now.

Bavarian Illuminati worships Osiris and Isis - how convenient a Middle Eastern group adopts the name "Isis".

Isis is a John McCain - Isreal created terror group used to create proxy wars in the name of Terror.

Once the boogeyman Bin Laden and Al Queda disappeared, the Order needed a new group of boogeymen the people have to fear.

A constant state of Fear -- an ever lasting War that will forever guarantee monetary profits.

Bavarian Illuminati worships Osiris and Isis - how convenient a Middle Eastern group adopts the name "Isis".

Isis is a John McCain - Isreal created terror group used to create proxy wars in the name of Terror.

Once the boogeyman Bin Laden and Al Queda disappeared, the Order needed a new group of boogeymen the people have to fear.

A constant state of Fear -- an ever lasting War that will forever guarantee monetary profits.

The WR never fails to deliver the crazy.

Back