Adonis Stevenson v Tavoris Cloud: vLoot link

I don't care for either fighter. I'm not betting. So there.

I have some on Cloud. I like those odds. Tavoris has the more proven chin and he can punch with anyone in the sport. If this devolves into a firefight (and I think it will), I give him the advantage.

Heavyarms... Athenry;
I'll remember this when I'm rolling around nude in the vcash I won off of both of you.

I dropped 300 on my boy Stevenson, I have faith he can go 12 rounds with Cloud and win a decision

I think they just reset vcash for everybody a couple of weeks ago.

Heavyarms... Athenry;
I'll remember this when I'm rolling around nude in the vcash I won off of both of you.

tumblr_mb6ix3MnPw1rhkyyso1_500.gif

I'll go with Adonis by ko

Honestly, I think the fight could go either way, but that's what I'm hoping for so that's my bet

I lost all my vcash (haha, "vcash") on my first vbet (haha a "vbet") last week betting all on Mathysse

Why would people bet on this fight going the distance?

I'm not saying it's impossible, but it doesn't seem like a good fight to make that bet, is it?

I also see that there are two people who bet on "draw".
I've never been much of a gambler, so I'm guessing this is part of some multi-bet safe strategy?

Or just people not caring because it's "vcash" ?

Thanks for the plug, MC.

Come one, come all.

250 on cloud via stoppage

i think it is a pretty even fight, but that is the best value on the board IMO

My vcash is on cloud because of the odds. The keyword is vcash. So since its not real money people are more inclined to take the dog, especially 2 power punchers.

Back