Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
According to Lou DiBella

Attachments

• Adonis.png
    Adonis.png
    45.6 KB · Views: 310
Dang. Never was a fan of his, but hate to see news like this. I just watched the last 3 rounds.of the fight, and Adonis took a lot of clean punches, especially in the final round

he was down longer than i expected when he got dropped. hopefully hes alright.

tenor.gif

Crazy!

I didn't even think the KO looked that vicious but obviously you can never really tell what's going on internally after a big shot.

Prayers up to Adonis!

Makes me feel bad about all the times I talked shit about the guy.

Wow, he went down pretty bad.

Hope he pulls through. Had a good run and is 41, sad way to go out but definitely needs to retire.

Makes me feel bad about all the times I talked shit about the guy.

Why? The guy beat, tortured, raped and pimped out kids. Read the details of his case, it fucking horrific, and that's just the stuff he got caught for. Fuck him.

Yeah but wasn't he like a wife beater or something like That? Kind of a scummy person??
He was arrested for managing prostitutes (Pimpin is not easy), assault, and making threats. He served 4 years for that and some trouble he got into while in jail

Why? The guy beat, tortured, raped and pimped out kids. Read the details of his case, it fucking horrific, and that's just the stuff he got caught for. Fuck him.
I knew he was pimpin but I did not know the full details. Jesus

I’m not familiar with the details of that. Why is he not in prison?

Always shit to hear stuff like this, hoping for the best outcome.

I’m not familiar with the details of that. Why is he not in prison?

He was, but in a country like Canada people get pathetic sentences. I think he only served 4 years, despite the gravity of his crimes. All the details of his trial and charges are online if you search for them. One of the girls (just 16) said he held a knife to her ass and threatened to sodomize her with if she didn't have sex with him. He then beat beat and tortured her afterwards.

Like I said, fuck him.

Back