Adlan Amagov update.

kashmir

#1 bullshit belt
@Brown
Reaction score
took 1st place in the Russian Military Integrated Martial Arts Competition today.

10448772_660153130701335_3481855541781369159_n.jpg

(mmaopinion.uk)

What's up with this guy?

Last edited:
2nd place guy couldn't attend podium ceremy because he was sent to hospital in grand finals match

this dude is a straight killer, hope to see him fight in the ufc soon.

That's good. Wish he would get another fight lined up in the ufc soon, those kicks of his are really beautiful to watch.

What's up with the dude? He looked like a contender to me?

He looked so promising
I want more of him

Were the reports of him retiring because of his religion true? Anyone know?

Last news was he is going to take a break for personal issues but no retirement. Havent heard of him since today. Definitely a future contender if he gets his shit straight, he trains at Greg Jacksons

can't wait to see his next fight. Scary dude with lots of potential.

I really liked his fight with Robbie Lawler he had Robbie on the defensive and Robbie had some nice defense. One of those fights you wish had gone longer. It would not shock me if these 2 met again on the big stage. Love him in the UFC.

I hope to see him back soon. His last fight was a brutal finish.

Really glad to hear that some of you guys do think of him. I thought I was the only one. What can I say about Amagov. He is a stud.

Great to hear he has kept himself involved with MMA. He is just 25 and has a lot of room to improve.

Hope to see him soon.

The way he handled TJ was crazy. Hope to see him fight again. Though not fan of dem kicks to the knees.

This guy will be a serious contender at WW. Great striking and grappling.

Hope he comes back soon.

Back