Adlan Amagov is returning to combat sambo

chunglii

No Me Duele
@Titanium
Reaction score

You may remember he retired officially in 2015, stating he was "just tired."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/6/2...on-to-retire-not-religiou-just-tired-mma-news

tumblr_mkwlarVM391rg8g1xo3_400.gif

1.gif

Badass kicker. His last win came in 2013 over TJ Waldburger at UFC 166.

Ah so the priesthood journey is over for him. Now back to smashing dudes in the face and body.

Last edited:
YES! Best news I've heard all day. He should get back to the UFC before too long.

I remember being so sure he was going to KO lawler.

That's cool. If he looks good and truly seems into it again. Hopefully the UFC signs him back up. Was always a fun watch.

the Bearded one returns from his lair in the mountains

I'd like to see him back in the UFC, he's great to watch.

Looks like he maybe was waiting for the expiration of his contract
It wouldn't expire. If he had fights on it, he has to fight for them. So he either had fought out his deal, or the UFC released him.

It wouldn't expire. If he had fights on it, he has to fight for them. So he either had fought out his deal, or the UFC released him.

Didn't contracts have a time period too? I was pretty sure it was X time or X fights

He probably just realized he needs the money and can't get a lot of it any other way. I've got two words for Adlan though: Reebok deal.

Go to Bellator bro.

Didn't contracts have a time period too? I was pretty sure it was X time or X fights
Believe that's only if they don't offer fights. So that may be the case here. But I'm fairly sure it freezes when you retire. That's why I believe if Couture were to try to fight. He'd still be contracted by the UFC.

They proably let him go.

AWESOME.

His KO on Waldburger was crazy. He generated so much damn power for a short punch, not mention his crazy flexibility and balance makes him very difficult to take down. He will be back in the UFC in no time.

ko.gif

Its crazy to think his only two losses are to Robbie Lawler and Alexey Oleynik (the HW) and he has a KO win over surging Russian HW, Evgeny Erokhin.

Last edited:
Will he come back at the UFC?

Edit: Considering they opt to not renew Saunder's contract due to the size of the roster, I guess no.

Last edited:
That's Glad tidings! His style was so cool and performance was brilliant. I already begin to be excited!
Borz Aldan1.jpg

Wow nice, I wonder what weight this will be held at

Back