Adlan Amagov and Yancy Medeiros sign with the Ufc

Good find! Medeiros is an underrated striker even though he's finished 6 of his 9 wins by KO/TKO. He definitely is fun to watch. And Amagov was looking pretty decent in his fight against Lawler until Robbie decided to turn it up a notch. I am interested to see if the UFC is going to keep Medeiros @ MW or if they'll ask him to go to WW?

Good news.

Now Barnett, Masvidal and OSP.

Good find! Medeiros is an underrated striker even though he's finished 6 of his 9 wins by KO/TKO. He definitely is fun to watch. And Amagov was looking pretty decent in his fight against Lawler until Robbie decided to turn it up a notch. I am interested to see if the UFC is going to keep Medeiros @ MW or if they'll ask him to go to WW?

Medeiros is actually going to lw. He's dropped a ton of weight since he first started fighting and is now around 170-175 lbs. It seems crazy but he always had a soft physique and 5 foot 9.5 inches is tiny for a mw anyways.

He tweeted he would fight at WW. Even mention to drop to LW.

nice. I figured Amagov would be a no brainer since they want to go to Russia asap. Plus he's awesome to watch and really good.

Medeiros is actually going to lw. He's dropped a ton of weight since he first started fighting and is now around 170-175 lbs. It seems crazy but he always had a soft physique and 5 foot 9.5 inches is tiny for a mw anyways.

WOW! That is great news! He is definitely going to be a "force" to be reckoned with. ESPECIALLY if he goes to LW !!!

What about Yancy's brother, Philip J. Medeiros?

YANCY!!!! Yay, wasn't sure if this guy was ever coming back to MMA. This guy looked very promising a few years ago in strikeforce then just like disapeared. Bad ass that he is back and in the UFC.

Medeiros hasn't fought in two and a half years and is dropping two weightclasses...

Interesting.

STILL NO MASVIDAL!!!!!!! :MAD:

jorgemasvidaltobyimada.jpg

Back