1. We now have a new forum called Fantasy Matchup Discussion. Access it here

Aditives in protein shakes, sausages ect

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by Jaedong, Jul 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaedong

Jaedong Blue Belt

Deli meat (ham, salami, beef jerky), protein shakes, sausages, seasonings and some other products. They contain artificial sweetener, stabilizers, flavors and other additives (all those E numbers).

What do you think about them ? Are they unnatural and unhealthy, potentially causing cancer ?

So I cut out some parts of the previous thread and hope this won't get locked, I think Xtrainer locks more threads than any other mod, but well a lot of them are repetitive in the DS and could be answered by just reading the faq.

If you want to lock this again at least give me a reason, thanks.

2. XTrainer

XTrainer Red Belt

1. We've had this exact same generic question many times before.
    2. If you think about it, the idea that the property of "having been added" makes something inherently unhealthy is pretty ridiculous. Thus, it would be silly to say "additives are (un)healthy, cause X, prevent Y, etc.," because we are talking about a practically infinite number of different substances. If you are concerned about a particular substance and it hasn't already been discussed at length already, go ahead and make a thread about it. Otherwise, stuff like this is both useless and repetitive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.