Media Adesanya's buttcheek squeeze vs Vettori

100 pages incoming lol

Even though it was more physical, it feels less disrespectful than the Costa finish, as odd as that is to say...but still not as innocent as Randy's love taps on Tito!

G7SrOA.gif
the precursor!

respect has to go both ways, that was his point. He wouldn't have done that shit if Vettori had class

and what exactly did he do? talk shit to sell a fight? eye poke? low blow? ass grab.... oh yea

Lmao Marvin should quit. Talk all that shit. About taking izzy down and couldn't hold position. Nor do damage and got reverse most of the time. Then izzy grabbed his ass lmao. Ultimate L
Ultimate L? He was able to make the fight very competitive.

He still did way better than Costa and Whittaker, those 2 were terriibly humilliated

...and he should. He should embarrass Vetorri like he embarrass Costa. When you talk shit...then stand in the middle of the ring and do jackshit...you deserve it. You sniff his crotch...can't get him down....try again..get him down and lose the position in 10 seconds? Cmon? Either learn some wrestling or dont' even take him down. Got my vote for the most disappointing performance of 2021 by a title contender.

Adedanya is a strange guy really isnt he? 31 yr-old acting like this
He has a young soul, ppl need 2 mind their own fkn buisness about people's own personalities. He a real one 100% authentic, I cant say the same about you tryna make fun of a professional fighter.

100 pages incoming lol

Even though it was more physical, it feels less disrespectful than the Costa finish, as odd as that is to say...but still not as innocent as Randy's love taps on Tito!

G7SrOA.gif

Ref should have stopped thefight he tapped.

respect has to go both ways, that was his point. He wouldn't have done that shit if Vettori had class

Is that why he also called Whittaker a 'cunt' and a 'bitch' in the post fight interview?... because we all know how disrespectful Whittaker is :rolleyes:

Is that why he also called Whittaker a 'cunt' and a 'bitch' in the post fight interview?... because we all know how disrespectful Whittaker is :rolleyes:
Wasn't some kind of drama recently for the timing of the fight and why Whittaker didn't took the rematch?

Someone gotta gif? Looking for a gif

Cunt was a joke about being Australian and he said "I'm the king bitch" as a hype up statement. None of that was particularly disrespectful

i still wonder how we got here. the izzy costa beef had no grounds to get to that level. two very petty competitors just kept upping the ante till this. even post fight, shots are still being fired lol.
No. Izzy was calling out Costa waaaaay before he got the belt. Well before Costa fought Romero. Izzy called him out in an interview and said he wasn't impressed.

Costa and his team tried to play as though they didn't know Israel and he wasn't a big enough name/ranking. The beef was on.

He did last 5 rounds... small victories...
Didn't geo rocked, didn't got dropped, didn't got finished and always went forward and brought the fight.

lol at "last 5 rounds", cause he was in so much dangers during the fight... you know like the other 2 that got brutalize and could not make it to the end.

Didn't geo rocked, didn't got dropped, didn't got finished and always went forward and brought the fight.

lol at "last 5 rounds", cause he was in so much dangers during the fight... you know like the other 2 that got brutalize and could not make it to the end.

He did get dropped. From a leg kick lol

No. Izzy was calling out Costa waaaaay before he got the belt. Well before Costa fought Romero. Izzy called him out in an interview and said he wasn't impressed.

Costa and his team tried to play as though they didn't know Israel and he wasn't a big enough name/ranking. The beef was on.
do you see what i mean, that's extremely light beef origins. it shouldn't have gotten to where it did.

do you see what i mean, that's extremely light beef origins. it shouldn't have gotten to where it did.
I feel you. Honestly I thought it was just harmless, competitive beef. Buy Costa did spend a lot of time trying to disrespect Adesanya's manhood, and was trying to bandwagon off the hate mob after the Romero snoozefest.

Izzy paid him back for it and is over it. Now it's Costa who can't seem to find where he left his "manhood".

Back