Adesanya s full name

Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern Schplenden Schlitter Crass Cren Bon Fried Digger Dingle Dangle Dongle Dungle Burstein von Knacker Thrasher Apple Banger Horowitz Ticolensic Grander Knotty Spelltinkle Grandlich Grumblemeyer Spelter Wasser Kurstlich Himble Eisenbahnwagen Gutenabend Bitte einen Nürnburger Bratwürstel Gespurten mit Weimache Luber Hundsfut Gumeraber Schönendanker Kalbsfleisch Mittleraucher von Hautkopft of Ulm

Israel Mobolaji Odunayo Oluwafemi Temitayo Owolabi Adesanya

this must be longest fighter name ever

I would like to hear Buffer screaming this lol
Is that actually his basic name as is? I dont think so.
Like in arab culture, we have the dad’s name as the middle name, and can add the grandpa name after it then great grandpa etc.

Buffer is monosyllabic

The Champ is not a can :)

D1Z3mIR.jpg

Damn, that's impressive. Buffer would be huffing air collapsing in the cage.

I know nothing about African culture, but I’ll speculate that it’s probably multiple surnames passed down, going back to his great great grandfather. And, at least one or two of those means “god”.
That's got to be it. One of my best friends is Indian(I realize not the same culture, just comparing), he has 3 names. But instead of separate like that, it's like they crammed them together. Each of his 3 names are every letter of the alphabet.

That's got to be it. One of my best friends is Indian(I realize not the same culture, just comparing), he has 3 names. But instead of separate like that, it's like they crammed them together. Each of his 3 names are every letter of the alphabet.
There are many of them, you gotta differentiate one from each other ! ImagIne a fictional country with 1.4 billion citizen all named Li or Wang, what a mess that would be !

Back