Adesanya and Max both lose due to GQ curse

Gaelic

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
There's been 8 fighters that appeared in the GQ series of videos (Rockhold, Lawler, Woodley, Dillashaw, Cody, Connor, Ortega, Max). Out of those 8 seven have had big losses, hardships, after those videos were made (only exception was Holloway). Expect this trend to continue and bet the house on Dustin and Gastelum.
<GSPWoah><DCrying>

I think Max wins and Adesanya loses... no way Max loses this fight no fucking way in hell... I just don't see it, Poirier has nothing for Max. We are talking Fight wins only not "hardships" like testing positive or whatever. So in that sense Dillashaw beat it.

Sounds like hippy dippy hoodoo voodoo superstitious bullshit to me.

giphy.gif

But what about the Embedded Haircut Curse? Poirier has to lose because of that I thought.

But what about the Embedded Haircut Curse? Poirier has to lose because of that I thought.
So you're saying that two curses on both fighters are going to nullify each other?
<TheWire1>

There's been 8 fighters that appeared in the GQ series of videos (Rockhold, Lawler, Woodley, Dillashaw, Cody, Connor, Ortega, Max). Out of those 8 seven have had big losses, hardships, after those videos were made (only exception was Holloway). Expect this trend to continue and bet the house on Dustin and Gastelum.
<GSPWoah><DCrying>

Holloway also broke the Drake curse. He is not a man he is more than a man.......

I need more evidence TS, before I put my $5 on the line and make a bet. This crisp lovely smelling 5 dollar could be used for such things as Pringles and multipack of Twix, so I don't want to waste it.. give me more evidence.

So you're saying that two curses on both fighters are going to nullify each other?
<TheWire1>
I'm trying to think of other Double Curse fights. Both Shane Carwin and Brock Lesnar were affected by the Frank Mir curse, where if a fighter knocks out Mir, they lose their next fight. Both almost lost, and one almost died during the fight so it's almost a wash.

I'm trying to think of other Double Curse fights. Both Shane Carwin and Brock Lesnar were affected by the Frank Mir curse, where if a fighter knocks out Mir, they lose their next fight. Both almost lost, and one almost died during the fight so it's almost a wash.
Dayum, so we might even get a double KO.

I think Max wins and Adesanya loses... no way Max loses this fight no fucking way in hell... I just don't see it, Poirier has nothing for Max. We are talking Fight wins only not "hardships" like testing positive or whatever. So in that sense Dillashaw beat it.
Come here and show your shame.

Never speak in absolutes.

Fitting GQ named Stephen Colbert "Bad Hombre" of the year. Any UFC fighter should refuse to have anything to do with them.

dustin had plenty for Max....

Back