ADD Gaming

Discussion in 'The Arcade' started by SamSchmidt, Feb 6, 2020.

1. SamSchmidt I crossed time for you belt Banned

I am all over the place with my video gaming. I start like 5 damn games and dont finish them all but get near the end.

Got near the end of God of War finally then I went and bought Code Vein and am playing that now and STILL haven't even beaten Nioh.

Wtf.

Anyone else have this problem?

2. The Diplomat Peace Among Worlds

I've been having this issue lately. I'll start a game, play for awhile, then feel like I'm in the mood for something else so I switch. Then time passes and I move onto ANOTHER game lol.

3. ObsoleteSoul Silver Belt

Same here, though my problem stems from thinking I’m going to enjoy the game more than I actually do. Like open world games. They sound so awesome in theory, and then I just get bored with them before getting to any of the really cool stuff in it.

4. SeefourDC Green Belt

One of the problems I've been noticing more and more in open world games is the tendency to move the worst facet of MMO's over to continue to build bigger and "better" worlds. It's what I like to call the "migrant farm worker" quest set. You know the total bullshit stuff like "go sheer my sheep" or "go to my field and harvest 8 pumpkins" type quests. If you send me to find out what's killing your sheep and I find out it's a pack of ravenous werewolves and I need to track down their pack leader we're good. Nothing kills my interest in a game faster than finding out... nope... I'm just here to sheer sheep and harvest crops. It's the laziest worst version of game creating going on right now to fill worlds.

5. JohnSAFTAHess Brown Belt

I do the exact same thing... until I get sucked into a game for like 200 hours.

I just never learn and buy too many games. I think I give too many games a chance when I should be way more selective.

6. Mau Gold Belt

Yes, the solution for me was sell everything.