Cowboy with confidence
DC with Gaethje Low Kicks
Khabib with a lethal hands
McGregor with top level guard game

Roy Nelson- mighty mouses speed

Mm- struves reach

Struve- mvp reflexes

This is an actual really good answer lol imagine Nick with GSP’s work ethic

Dude Nick was a workhorse. He ate, slept and breathed fighting at all times. He was always in the gym. He even said at the end of one fight that he was in the gym so much he didn't even take the time out to go get a haircut for the fight. I guarantee he spent more time in the gym than even GSP did. I mean, GSP had a social life outside of fighting, and took the time to go do sponsorship events and show up in movies and commercials. Nick spent all his time either in the gym or doing triathlons.

These days? Yeah Nick is apparently partying and living his life (for a change). But for the majority of his career his work ethic was probably > GSP's.

Jake Shields with K1-level striking would literally be the GOAT. The dude has some of the worst striking ever yet is still an all-time great WW/MW simply because his grappling is that good

A chin for overeem

Came in to post this. With Hunt's or Nelson's chin he's be the MMA GOAT. He's be literally unstoppable. He's basically been ahead in every single fight he's fought before getting knocked out. I guess a gas tank would help too though.

Alistair Overeem: Chin
Jon Jones: KO boxing skills
Diaz brothers: TDD
Jose Aldo: Cardio
Tony Ferguson: Striking defense
Anderson Silva: TDD
Daniel Cormier: idk if this counts but just reach and length so that tallers guys can't pick him apart with kicks

Back