• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ADCC Brackets just released on Flo (AND PBP)

Orlando Sanchez comes out with very tight very shiny red white and blue compression shorts and spins his shirt around his head shaking like a cowboy stripper. I want y'all to picture that because I was just forced to watch it smh

What's going on with absolute? I forgot how adcc does it

Orlando shoving Buchecha, clench, Buchecha driving him back, aggressive shoving, kinda hard claps on the head/necks from both, shoves and snap downs...........Buchecha tries to shuck and get by but has trouble moving Orlando, crowd rhythmic clapping trying to get them to get going, no real offense yet. Orlando snaps Buchecha down, Buchecha in turtle, Orlando tries to spin to the back. Buchecha catches a leg and comes up to attack and finish a single, passes and mounts, Orlando tries to turtle and Buchecha spins to the back, gets full control with hooks and seatbelt, hand fighting, tries to switch to body triangle but belly too big lol

What's going on with absolute? I forgot how adcc does it

I believe anyone can enter, no matter what happens in their own division.

I recall hearing guys saying they were competing up a class because they want to be bigger for the absolute. So they planned on doing it before the event even started.

Rolling but Buchecha staying on the back and aggravating the head, Orlando finally spins the opposite direction and Buchecha releases his legs and stands before getting stuck in bottom guard, both back to standing, back to shoving and clenching, 10 minutes left and points start now

More of the same, accidental headbutt and now a pretty significant cut on Orlando's eyebrow, paused, alot of blood and officials/medics looking, they're going to try to tape it up around his head like a wounded old soldier, probably not gonna stay though, restart, Buchecha using more movement and feints now, Buchecha shoots and is sprawled on, back to standing, Buchecha posturing real low like he wants to shoot, back to the normal standing exchanges, 0-0 6 minutes left

A pause at 5 minutes and they add more tape to Orlando since he's already bleeding through what they put, back to standing routines, some slapping, Buchecha shoots and almost get stuck down again, back to standing, 3 minutes left 0-0, Buchecha shoots and turns the corner but can't hook behind the knees before Orlando sprawls, back to standing, Orlando attempts takedown but Buchecha spins him off and goes for a front headlock and gets Orlando down to his knees, Buchecha blocks and spins to the back as Orlando rolls, gets his hooks in a 3 points! Another 3 for moving his hook in and out, traps an arm. Buchecha wins 6-0!!!

Good, my hate for Sanchez is satisfied with this. But there's still the absolute.

Damn Gordon. Did what he said he was going out to do. First ADCC and gets gold. And he taps keenan AGAIN!

No matter how you feel about the guy you gotta give him credit for this performance.

Orlando Sanchez comes out with very tight very shiny red white and blue compression shorts and spins his shirt around his head shaking like a cowboy stripper. I want y'all to picture that because I was just forced to watch it smh

A pause at 5 minutes and they add more tape to Orlando since he's already bleeding through what they put, back to standing routines, some slapping, Buchecha shoots and almost get stuck down again, back to standing, 3 minutes left 0-0, Buchecha shoots and turns the corner but can't hook behind the knees before Orlando sprawls, back to standing, Orlando attempts takedown but Buchecha spins him off and goes for a front headlock and gets Orlando down to his knees, Buchecha blocks and spins to the back as Orlando rolls, gets his hooks in a 3 points! Another 3 for moving his hook in and out, traps an arm. Buchecha wins 6-0!!!

Good, my hate for Sanchez is satisfied with this. But there's still the absolute.

oh thank fuck.

Thanks for the update gentlemen
Due to my current predicament, I can't like posts. Consider this as likes. Sucks I didn't get to see a live stream.

Gordon Ryan inside heel hooks Cyborg in around 3 minutes

Mahamed Aly beats Danis, Ryan subs Craig Jones, they will meet in the semis.

Buchecha takes Xande's back in OT, he will face Felipe Pena who beat Victor Honorio. Buchecha x Xande was a really great match for the HWs, back and forth in all aspects.

Back