• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ADCC 2019 participants so far (thread will be updated with invitees and trials winners)

How was someone like Danis even qualified for ADCC? Thought he lost most of his bjj matches up to late and istn really elite anymore or is that wrong?

Wasnt Ryan making fun of him exactly because of that.
Received personal invite. He is a big name in jiu jitsu world. That is why they called Chael last year.

calasans is a joke... I mean fuck he won his absolute title by NOT SCORING A SINGLE POINT (nor he was scored agasint) jesus please no more calasans ever.

super fights are a real joke no one really cares I think, except the participants. I hope some day the sheik realizes this and besides fighting the super fight, allow the competitor to compete at least in the absolutes.

When does this start?

Might order it as I have to stay in and get some work done today and tomorrow.

He is a freak of nature. Only 22 and smashing legit black belts after just a few months of BJJ training. WTF?!

I wonder how he will perform against the very top in the world, but I don't think he can repeat the success from the trials. That would be just too insane.

adcc1-1.jpg

nick_and_gordon_1024x1024.jpg

I literally thought this guy's social media handle was NickyRoid for a split second.

So, in -99 kg upcoming:

1st semi: G. Ryan vs. L. Barbosa
2nd semi: V. Magalhaes vs. V. Mazola

+99 kg upcoming:

1st semi: M. Buchecha vs. K. Duarte
2nd semi: N. Rodriguez vs. R. Abreu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back