Adam johnson

deadscou5

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Adam johnson is a scumbag

Premier league fans know what i mean

Jc6hB3m.jpg

I am in no way defending him and what he did is wrong. But lets be honest....we all new promiscuous 15 year olds when we were at that age. The way they try to make it sound like he ruined an innocent little girl is lie. She even texted her friends Im gonna ride Adam Johnson later today

I am in no way defending him and what he did is wrong. But lets be honest....we all new promiscuous 15 year olds when we were at that age. The way they try to make it sound like he ruined an innocent little girl is lie. She even texted her friends Im gonna ride Adam Johnson later today
Is 15 legal over in England? It'll land you up to a decade in prison where I'm from.

Is 15 legal over in England? It'll land you up to a decade in prison where I'm from.
No 16 is the legal age, normally a man having sex with a 15 year old may get about a year in jail. Its one of those crimes the judges has to do something, but deep down dont think 15 is a child. They did make an example of a teacher who run away with a 16 year old girl, but he kissed her at 14 and was having sex with her since she was 15. He then run away with her and went into hiding. He got about 4 years. If Adam Johnson wasnt famous footballer, I dount he would do any time. But they gonna make example of him and he will get atleast 5 years. sad thing is there have been about 10 different cases in UK last 2 years with females having sex with 15 year old school boys, and not one of them got any jail time

No 16 is the legal age, normally a man having sex with a 15 year old may get about a year in jail. Its one of those crimes the judges has to do something, but deep down dont think 15 is a child. They did make an example of a teacher who run away with a 16 year old girl, but he kissed her at 14 and was having sex with her since she was 15. He then run away with her and went into hiding. He got about 4 years. If Adam Johnson wasnt famous footballer, I dount he would do any time. But they gonna make example of him and he will get atleast 5 years. sad thing is there have been about 10 different cases in UK last 2 years with females having sex with 15 year old school boys, and not one of them got any jail time
Gotcha. I thought he was banging a 14 year old, and I got confused why you mentioned 15. Both are big no-no's in the states. The double standard exists here too, though females are now starting to get jail time more often, as well.

Although it's wrong, it's not paedo wrong... Some 15 year olds look 20 nowadays.

Back