Actually, Bader was scheduled to fight Shogun instead of Lil Nog...

what's up with Shogun? i hope he fights someone. Cirkunov wanted to fight him

That could've been ugly, Shogun is certainly more capable than old man nog at this point, but Bader has been brutalizing his last two opponents since that loss to Rumble. Baders KO over Latifi is still one of my top 5 favorite knockouts this year.

Bader x Shogun is shit matchmaking imo. Does nothing for Bader at all really and Shogun really needs to quit getting murdered on live television. He really needs to go out on his win streak.

Like the guy or not I feel Bader is deserving of a title shot or is at least one fight away. You could've given him the shot before they fed him to Rumble which I feel they did intentionally to stop his road to the title dead in its tracks.

I actually like the Gus fight. I feel Gus is highly overrated in terms of his record and accomplishments but its a very winnable fight for Bader and is a name that is almost guaranteed to get him the next shot in a super short list of contenders.

what's up with Shogun? i hope he fights someone. Cirkunov wanted to fight him
That is a good fight since Shogun already fought the veterans. Good test for Cirkunov, but not an easy one.

Bader x Shogun is shit matchmaking imo. Does nothing for Bader at all really and Shogun really needs to quit getting murdered on live television. He really needs to go out on his win streak.

Like the guy or not I feel Bader is deserving of a title shot or is at least one fight away. You could've given him the shot before they fed him to Rumble which I feel they did intentionally to stop his road to the title dead in its tracks.

I actually like the Gus fight. I feel Gus is highly overrated in terms of his record and accomplishments but its a very winnable fight for Bader and is a name that is almost guaranteed to get him the next shot in a super short list of contenders.
Gus is two fights away from another title shot though. Bader and then Glover (if he wins his next fight) will be enough

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back