1. Sherdog will be undergoing additional maintenance in a few hours, lasting until 6am EST. The site may experience some technical difficulties during this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Actually, Bader was scheduled to fight Shogun instead of Lil Nog...

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by CereserBr, Dec 16, 2016.

1. CereserBr

CereserBr Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

2. Nightmaree

Nightmaree Questionmark

what's up with Shogun? i hope he fights someone. Cirkunov wanted to fight him

MCS likes this.
  3. Schoolboy Q

Schoolboy Q Silver Belt

That could've been ugly, Shogun is certainly more capable than old man nog at this point, but Bader has been brutalizing his last two opponents since that loss to Rumble. Baders KO over Latifi is still one of my top 5 favorite knockouts this year.

Kenny Powerth likes this.
  4. ABSthetics

ABSthetics Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Bader x Shogun is shit matchmaking imo. Does nothing for Bader at all really and Shogun really needs to quit getting murdered on live television. He really needs to go out on his win streak.

Like the guy or not I feel Bader is deserving of a title shot or is at least one fight away. You could've given him the shot before they fed him to Rumble which I feel they did intentionally to stop his road to the title dead in its tracks.

I actually like the Gus fight. I feel Gus is highly overrated in terms of his record and accomplishments but its a very winnable fight for Bader and is a name that is almost guaranteed to get him the next shot in a super short list of contenders.

5. MCS

MCS Gold Belt

That is a good fight since Shogun already fought the veterans. Good test for Cirkunov, but not an easy one.

Nightmaree likes this.
  6. Nightmaree

Nightmaree Questionmark

Gus is two fights away from another title shot though. Bader and then Glover (if he wins his next fight) will be enough