Actual Photos of Illegal Knee

Who the fuck is jake?

And you are completely wrong if you think adding more weapons to ground fighting would hurt good wrestlers.

200.gif

c03WJoTuBv4NHoL2RYzj77__xvmPLbjlpOmovCA5QV0.gif

WelcomeAdeptHoneyeater.gif

Sure it would hurt sloppy wrestlers who spam double legs but that's only one part of the game.

i mean "joke" but that looks brutal lol thx for the gifs

jake that this technique isnt allowed. no wonder that wrestlers are dominating with these rules.
If that technique was allowed then Chowder would've finished Hardy in the 1st round. He had Hardy in a crucifix at one point lol

markys00 I cant reply but come on man

Go watch the replay. As soon as he hears "if he cant continue ill DQ him" he sets his head back on the mat like "thank god" and doesnt even try to sit up again.

When the knee landed he had the presence of mind to look over to the ref. He could have kept fighting and took the ref's free pass.

Let me guess you want to play the semantic's game...you must not have kids lol.

Most people would be concussed if not knocked out completely after taking a knee like that from a 265pounder. Hardy was gassing bad which is why I think he threw the knee. Why should Crowder reward him for it by giving him a chance to catch his breath while he's trying to unscramble his brains?

Who the fuck is jake?

And you are completely wrong if you think adding more weapons to ground fighting would hurt good wrestlers.

200.gif

c03WJoTuBv4NHoL2RYzj77__xvmPLbjlpOmovCA5QV0.gif

WelcomeAdeptHoneyeater.gif

Sure it would hurt sloppy wrestlers who spam double legs but that's only one part of the game.
People make the mistake of assuming that all Pride rules would benefit strikers, but knees to the head of a downed opponent definitely favored grapplers in Pride. It was the stomps and soccer kicks that were the bread and butter of certain Pride strikers from a certain academy in Brazil

His fans excuse his wife beating as justified there not gonna be convinced he didn't do everything right here.

egk

for the same reason he is quoted on his Instagram that he would get "the real win" next time. No real fighter wants to win like that. The knee didnt land flush man come on bro lol. I dont like hardy at all like the next man but crowded took the easy way out of that fight. He was gassing too, and taking damage. Before hardy was even on him for follow up he was looking to the ref for help..a fighter that is concussed would be out or turtle up.lets be real here fellas. he wanted no more of that fight.

It obviously landed but what is in question is that possibly Crowder could've continued/was milking it a little

egk

for the same reason he is quoted on his Instagram that he would get "the real win" next time. No real fighter wants to win like that. The knee didnt land flush man come on bro lol. I dont like hardy at all like the next man but crowded took the easy way out of that fight. He was gassing too, and taking damage. Before hardy was even on him for follow up he was looking to the ref for help..a fighter that is concussed would be out or turtle up.lets be real here fellas. he wanted no more of that fight.

I really think too many fans think real fighting is like a video game. You say that knee didnt land flush and I posted a video of it. You can see Crowder's head snap back from the force of it. I guess he should have just taken a "power up" pill or something to clear his head? during the break and continued on like a "real" fighter.

The one knee down or one hand down is such a horrible rule. On yahoo all the Newbs from ESPN were commenting about how they didn't realize you can't throw a knees in the UFC. Explaining how you can, but if one hand or one knee is down you can't is just ridiculous.
The new rules changed so that one hand down doesn't apply any more. Now it's both hands and not just the fingers, both palms must be on surface.

Just posted this in the other thread about the knee. Explaining to my old man made me realize every ESPN noob had no idea what was going on, and reaffirmed my position that those rules make no sense whatsoever.

Explaining “no elbows, cuz cuts” for PRIDE is way easier.
The ironic thing is that the rule for no kicks/knees to a downed opponent is around bc of the image it gives to ignorant non mma fans. It's a simple rule to explain though. No knees/kicks to downed opponent. Reasoning? To satisfy politicians and weak ppl from 30 yrs ago. Dumb? Maybe, but this is a stupid time to start complaining about it

Sherdoggers arn't satisfied, will tell you he's a pussy and should have continued.

Any self-respecting Sherdogger would have taken that knee from Greg "A Level" Hardy, and continued the fight like it was nothing.

It obviously landed but what is in question is that possibly Crowder could've continued/was milking it a little
Even if you suffer only mild damage from an illegal shot the logical/smart thing to do would be to take the DQ win rather than fighting at an illegally inflicted disadvantage the rest of the fight

wtf... yes we know it connected we have eyes...

Back