Actresses over 50 you would still Bang

Jane Seymour can still get it.

Jane-Seymour.jpg

Has Tomei been mentioned? If not, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves..

Marisa-Tomei-2019-Vanity-Fair-Oscars-Party.jpg

wait we dont like halles tits?

are her tits the new joe rogan or shia lebouf?
It is the hipster thing to do. Like the 'elbows too pointy' thing.

You said, "you like real breasts that are large or you don't...." I'm not a "big tit" guy is all I was saying. Anyway, its cool, we all believe you. You touch boobs all the time.

{<jordan}
yes.

When discussing whether big tits are nice or not it would make no sense to say they are not nice, based on a general, I don't like bigger tits.

It would be like you saying it is not good pizza and then admitting after that you never like any pizza. Just silly and pointless.

Her tits are nice for bigger, natural tits. I can say that objectively even though I don't generally like big tits. I can also point out lots of women that are beautiful despite them not being my type. I have that ability to be objective.

Not surprisingly that confuses you.

My contribution.

5c350e4c01c0ea12db0b25f5

She can still get it. Yes sir. All day every damn day.

8FDAE701-33D9-4B44-8519-8B6626BDE719.jpeg
how dare you leave out these hotties

I regularly have sex with a smoking hot woman who is 50. No inhibitions and knows what she likes. Its the best sex Ive ever had.

Daphne Zuniga. No joke, she babysat me when I was in elementary school in Vermont. She was in HS.

MV5BZTA4NjRhOTQtNTNhMy00YjJjLTkzOWYtOGE4NWE0YmExYjc3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjkxMDczNg@@._V1_UY317_CR36,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Jane Seymour can still get it.

Jane-Seymour.jpg

Has Tomei been mentioned? If not, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves..

Marisa-Tomei-2019-Vanity-Fair-Oscars-Party.jpg

My girlfriend says I get a hall pass to bang Marisa Tomei if the chance ever arises.

My girlfriend says I get a hall pass to bang Marisa Tomei if the chance ever arises.
fuck your gal man, she only gives that pass because there is no chance in hell. my wife does said the same thing to me. they dont mean it.

Back