Actresses not typically called beautiful but still sexy as hell!

Juliette Lewis
Cabo.do.Medo.1991.HD.by.LeMMy.The.Horror.Trash.mp4_snapshot_01.12.00_%5B2013.09.12_09.42.16%5D.jpg

Kate Hudson
kate-hudson-returns-to-work-1541710064-3290.jpg

Fairuza Balk
880.jpg

Amy Poehler
16-amy-p.w330.h330.jpg

Rosie Perez
deab1b95b27061a55c93fc4d26a9e931.jpg

Lady Gaga
lady-gaga-golden-globes-2016-acceptance-speech.jpg

Chloe Sevigny
chloe-sevigny-1.jpg

Forest Whitaker
fences-denzel-washington-et-viola-davis-dans-un-extrait-puissant-et-emouvant-ca5f7c-0@1x.jpeg

hhaha i like as you reached forest whitaker things were going fucking downhill fast anyway haha

edie-falco-the-sopranos-season-3-2001-BPHG6W.jpg

I made this thread before, and I posted Edi Falco in mine. Something about her wrinkled, beak-having ass is SEXY af!

She gives me the MILF who tries to seduce you while you're making a delivery vibe.

edie-falco-the-sopranos-season-3-2001-BPHG6W.jpg

I made this thread before, and I posted Edi Falco in mine. Something about her wrinkled, beak-having ass is SEXY af!

She gives me the MILF who tries to seduce you while you're making a delivery vibe.
Good one. I made this gif of her giving Tony a happy birthday blow job a while back...

giphy.gif

I use to jerk off to Fairuza black from the craft movie wh3j I was a kid. She really did it for me. To be fair, I jerked off if the spice girls came on Tv. Jerked off to anything, really.

I need a movie where all the scenes take place in the gym's women's shower and locker room area starring Lindsey Lohan (whipped back into prime), Jennifer Connelly, Jennifer Aniston, Stephanie Seymour, and others with full frontal nudity. Or it could be they are all somehow stranded on a deserted island with no clothes or underwear or large leaves.

sofia boutella

Like 50-50, there was a thread on her and she goes from super hot to cute to ugly to brazilian mma fighter in drag from pic to pic.

sofia-boutella-vanities-06-17-01.jpg

image.png
and in 2 pictures,you covered all 3 versions,i salute you sir! although having seen her dance ,i'd fuck any version.

Damn, others mentioned Jennifer Connelly and Diane Lane who were your classic beauties. They got parts when producers wanted the hottest chick they could find who could act a little bit. Emmy is hot just not a classic beauty

Posts of Mia Wasikowska, Lucy Lawless and fucking big tits Mcgee from Thor.

I don't think you guys know the definition of unattractive lmao.

This is Sherdog where the average poster is 6'5" tall, weighs 250 pounds of solid muscle, makes a lot of money and maintains a harem of perfect women. Of course, a beautiful Hollywood actress will be unattractive compared to the perfect women a Shertard hooks up with.

Season 1 of Sex and the City? Ya, she still looked fine. Something went wrong real fast though.

Season-One.jpg
Yeah, things went to shit within months of her getting that role.

To make matters worse, there was a kid at school who looked like the young male version of her. Completely ruined her for me.

Jennifer Coolidge (Stifler's mom)
stifler.jpg

sofia boutella

Like 50-50, there was a thread on her and she goes from super hot to cute to ugly to brazilian mma fighter in drag from pic to pic.

sofia-boutella-vanities-06-17-01.jpg

image.png

The rule of thumb with her is that she looks hot on video of not so much on still photos.

Her body language and the way she moves make up a considerable portion of her sex-appeal.

On a similar note am I the only one who gets Cryptkeeper vibes from dat Game of Thrones chick?

x0otl53fg9o2k6vityth.jpg

11493-actress-natalie-dormer-who-plays-1000x0-2.jpg

Just wait until she starts decomposing

She looked waaaay better when she was in the Tudors, It seems like she had work done, as her face/nose seemed to get thinner.

Back