Movies Actors who could have been great Bond villains

Very few movie villians are as intimidating as Bolo Yeung.

tenor-100.gif

I just want to reiterate Gary Cooper would have been a perfect Bond.

JJ-Kwong-02.jpg

Handsome enough, but too American...And we could have had this guy if the producers would have allowed for a one picture deal

4sufe1.gif

upload_2021-1-6_20-40-22.png

the eyes of a madman, the skull of a mastermind = the perfect villain

Man I was gonna say Michael Wincott. What a tragedy he wasn't bigger. Most sinister voice ever
Crazy how he was a BIG piece of a movie that became an absolute cult in these years, yet his career did'nt skyrocketed beyond that
Is true most back then just talked only about Brandon Lee (bit like Ledger after DK) for obvious reasons, but Top Dollar was crazy underrated villain

Maybe problem was...
Wincott hated being typecast as a villain, more than even Oldman hated it.
...but damn, he was born for it

How has Gary Oldman not been mentioned yet?
Because Oldman is so great that can do whatever he want, a Bond villain is given
You should read thread title as
Actors who could have been great Bond villains aside Oldman

Monica Belluci playing Sophie Macreau's role in The World is Not Enough would likely have been better, easier to buy as a master manipulator seductress.
Huge fan of Monica but Sophie really did a great job there, on me particularly at least. I nearly had to get up and leave at one point.

Huge fan of Monica but Sophie really did a great job there, on me particularly at least. I nearly had to get up and leave at one point.

The main problem I spose is that the writting doesnt give her character much to do after the reveal.

Norm Macdonald
So what you're saying is that YOU HAVE A LICENSE. TO KILL.

Man alive how long's that line at the DMV? I don't have to tell you. Gotta check an extra box there you know. You obviously already know, having already obtained the license. TO KILL.

They brought back Blofeld with Christoph Waltz.

I'm trying to recast classic Bond villains with modern actors.

Benedict Cumberbatch as Scaramanga.

Halfthor who played the Mountain in GOT as the new Jaws.

Everybody keeps talking about a black Bond. Not sure if that would work but how about a new 006 or other agent as a foil/enemy of Bond played by Idris Elba?

He probably wasn't aware of what talismans his handlers draped upon him. It was a signal from his manager(s) to future employers that he was good and submissive.
Nice job. Racist on two counts.

You ruined a perfectly good thread.

Eva Green naked in all her scenes as the crime boss.

Back