• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Active Shooter At Store in CO

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
***Moderator Disclaimer***
Violence/Genocide- Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims. If you choose to celebrate the victims injuries and/or deaths or suggest they deserved what happened to them, you will likely get infractions.

Has any been following? How many been shot?

The cops arrested one but they are still demanding people stay locked down like if someone still out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I got the call from my daughter and my grandchildren that my son-in-law walked into the pharmacy for him to get a Covid-19 shot and the shooter came in, shot the woman in front of them," the man told KCNC.

"They hid, ran upstairs, were hiding in a coat closet for the last hour," he said. "They are okay. They just are now out the back," he added.
He said his daughter was texting him from the closet, before turning her phone off.

"They were texting, hiding in the coat closet. Turned their phone off and were going ‘we’re hiding, we’re okay’ you know, ‘don't call’ you know the phone would ring and give away their position," he

Super smart of them to turn their phones off.

Quick, ban something unrelated!!!

Marilyn Manson again?
marilyn-manson-roskilde-1999

The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun in the peanut butter aisle is a good guy with a gun in the peanut butter aisle

we were talking about the coming attempt to changes gun laws on another forum when I mentioned we are just one manufactured event from a twitter inspired mandate

problem is joe xiden isn't able to be the point guy so who knows when another vegas is coming

Back