Academy Awards: Best Actor 11-15-23

He was just old and bald too. Wasn't horrendously out of shape. Probably didn't help having that gear on lol. Just his kick looked so weak. He's lucky it hit dude in the balls.
Lmao when I workout (starting to do regularly again/month of february kicked my ass cause I was just working so much) I usually wear my duty belt and plate carrier. Im not like jacked or anything. 5'8 (mexican six foot) and about 200lbs but its all ass and thighs.

Heck yeah, throw some stuff up...

On a side note I absolutely hate washing cars as an old man. I would rather do something productive like install a toilet for @KDR by RNC to destroy....
You better bet on this shit, fucker!

You better bet on this shit, fucker!

I'm gonna bet on them all. I've been restoring some car head.lights out in the garage. I can't believe I used to enjoy car detailing when I was younger.

I gotta watch this crap tonight because my brother's girl loves this stuff, and they're coming over for a little cookout.

I'm gonna bet on them all. I've been restoring some car head.lights out in the garage. I can't believe I used to enjoy car detailing when I was younger.

I gotta watch this crap tonight because my brother's girl loves this stuff, and they're coming over for a little cookout.
Oh nice! How did the lights come out? I need to clean my car lol. Well glad at least we can bet on this now and make it bearable for you to watch

Oh nice! How did the lights come out? I need to clean my car lol. Well glad at least we can bet on this now and make it bearable for you to watch
They're looking pretty good all things considered. It's on my old faithful 2002 Lexus with 212k miles. I've had it for almost 15 years, and don't have the heart to sell it....I'll post a headlight pic here in a few....I should've took some before pics though...🤣

Attachments

• 20240310_163406.jpg
    20240310_163406.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • 20240310_163116.jpg
    20240310_163116.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
Back