News ACA 132: Johnson vs. Vakhaev

Tony Johnson Jr. vs. Mukhamad Vakhaev

• Total voters
Alright time to log off. Some rather boring fights and some really good ones. See you next time Sherbros.

Btw who is the English commentator for ACA? Pretty good job

I'd say that ends Vakhaevs big leagues (well, U.S big leagues) hopes. He'd need 4-5 wins now with that record, and by then he'd be pushing late 30s.

Just caught up. That knockout by elbows from his back what is crazy. Also I was surprised to see someone from Nashville where I live when the main event! I didn't know Johnson was from Nashville.

<mma4>

Vakahev got brutally finished? Couldn't have happened to a nicer fella

That elbow from the guard KO was whicked. But Honeycout appeared wobbled beforehand.

Beslan's double-knockdown KO was fun. Rare to see that.

Surprised to see Shaykhaev and Levan lose.

Reactions: MT7
As far as ACA goes, it's an objectively weak card. But the main event is quite strong. Vakhaev has been the #1 HW in Russia for a long time, and it's a shame he hasn't made it over to Bellator/PFL/UFC.
From what I can remember -- Vakhaev has visa issues, said that he used PEDs (if I remember it right he said that he didn't felt much difference so he stopped doing them), often some shit with opponents -- (lightly) slapped Bilostenniy during ref instructions, was something like he tried to punch or slap (or actually did it) Goncharov during interview and this time tried to punch/slap (or actually did it) Johnson during interview because Johnson called Alikhan Vakhaev his boyfriend. Not sure if it was true. Oh and also I've seen comment that during Bilostenniy fight he continued to choke him after ref stopped the fight.

From what I can remember -- Vakhaev has visa issues, said that he used PEDs (if I remember it right he said that he didn't felt much difference so he stopped doing them), often some shit with opponents -- (lightly) slapped Bilostenniy during ref instructions, was something like he tried to punch or slap (or actually did it) Goncharov during interview and this time tried to punch/slap (or actually did it) Johnson during interview because Johnson called Alikhan Vakhaev his boyfriend. Not sure if it was true. Oh and also I've seen comment that during Bilostenniy fight he continued to choke him after ref stopped the fight.
lol, maybe he took SARMs or some weak shit

My best friend took a bunch of steroids and I couldn't believe what difference they make.

He gained like 20kg of muscle after a simple cycle of testosterone and winstrol. And retained most of the gains after even that he did MDMA/speed frequently and eat like shit

I've also seen how danabol increases your bench press by 40kg

Back