• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social AC Slater/Mario Lopez under fire for criticizing parents of Transgender toddlers

It's like the parents that are unwilling to come down hard on their three year old for being a shit head.

Oh, my three year old tried to stick a screw driver through the protective grate of a fan... THAT WAS RUNNING. Nah, don't reprimand them or anything just go "are you turkey?" and when she giggles and goes "yeah" just go "you're a beautiful princess" or some bullshit.

I went to do that my dad would have LET me put the thing in the fan and get fucked up. "Well, you won't do that dumb shit no more now will you?"
Same with crossing the street to run after a soccer ball or something. Let them learn the hard way

Toddlers. Cannot. Be. Transgender. It is the parents choosing to do this to them. Just because a child says they want to be something does not mean you let them ruin their lives. My God what is happening... I wanted to be the Red Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger but thankfully I wasn't born in this era. Holy shit.
It’s absurd. They’re too young to have gender dysphoria, because they don’t have a concept of gender/sex at that age. They literally don’t know what hey’re saying.

It's fucking hilarious how the media paints Lopez as the crazy one, and not the parents letting their little children make life altering decisions.

These are the same parents who WILLINGLY bring their children to "story time with sexual predators masquerading as Drag Queens" in libraries.

Common sense will prevail i just hope it doesnt have to wait until these victims are fully grown.
No kid can decide anything when they are three years old.
They say im not a boy! You say ok. Then wait five minutes and ask them again and they will say im not a girl!
They are three!

Such ignorance.

I don't think any kid is capable of deciding anything at all(of that magnitude) until he or she reaches puberty, imo. And even then, it won't matter 'cause the kid would have an idea what he or she are.

You know society's moral compass is in the shitter when these sort of comments draw criticism.

When I was 3 years old I wanted to be a dinosaur. Sigh...if only

Back