Rumored Abubakar Nurmagomedov to sign with UFC ?

Abubakar Akbar!
giphy.gif
shaking my head

No, this is the guy who was on the cage, not punching anyone, when that rat Connor started punching him from behind.

Conor was so weak his punches did jack shit though.
Yep. Conor hits like a bitch against anyone that's taller than him

The ultimate manlet hunter (while being a manley himself)

He's not very good though, there's so many other quality Dagestanis or even cousins of Khabib that the UFC could sign. Umar would be a great signing for BW. Magomed Magomedov, the only guy that's ever beaten Petr Yan would be a great signing too.
Wait this dude's last name is magomedov and they decided to give him magomed as a first name.....wow

Its just nepotism, folks. Nothing out of the ordinary here.
Considering how this dude was suspended for a year for the sole "crime" of getting punched by Conor I'd say UFC owes him an apology.

He's not very good though, there's so many other quality Dagestanis or even cousins of Khabib that the UFC could sign. Umar would be a great signing for BW. Magomed Magomedov, the only guy that's ever beaten Petr Yan would be a great signing too.
He's good but too small for 170

455454564654.JPG
564684684684864.JPG

Last edited:
No, that was one of Khabib's childhood friends who isn't even a fighter IIRC
Esed? I'm pretty sure he is the one who wasn't hit by McGregor. Other guys - Abubakar, who shows his face and complains on video that because of papakha in his hand he wasn't able to hit back McGregor fast enough (but says that he was still able to punch McGregor a couple of times) and Tukhugov - says that Mcgregor didn't even land on him but from what I've seen people doesn't believe him because on video his head moves back like he was hitted in the face.

Magomedov is good, but he didn't beat Yan. It was a draw on judges scorecards after a point deduction and ACB actually rigged the result.

Magomedov is good, but he didn't beat Yan. It was a draw on judges scorecards after a point deduction and ACB actually rigged the result.
no point deduction the fight was 2 rounds and AN broke his hand in it

Back