Abu Azrael: The Anti-ISIS explossively kawaii superhero

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Yes, he is real, folks.
Has his own squad backing him up.
His name literally means "Father of the Arch Angel of Death" in Arabic.
Long running Tae Kwan Do champion of Iraq
Also a former university professor:

http://resources2.news.com.au/image...4990-2e45877a-cdd1-11e4-9626-5d9793fb55e0.jpg

433360-6839f710-cdca-11e4-9626-5d9793fb55e0.jpg

Here he is being kawaii net to a French preist:
CAxHeQ_WQAA_9-Z.jpg

Here he is explossively powerlifting(thought sherdogers might like):

434990-2e45877a-cdd1-11e4-9626-5d9793fb55e0.jpg

Guess what? He's winning too
http://www.france24.com/en/20150529-reporters-abu-azrael-iraq-rambo-isis-shiite-militia-iran

ELLA TAHEEN!!!!

Oh it's the axe wielding guy.

I like how a Muslim opposing his fellow violent extremists is so rare that it actually makes news stories.
How about instead of 1 guy going public you have Muslim leaders world wide condemn this shit and the Millions of followers who claim "peace" & misinterpretation of their peaceful Religion stand up. It's 2015 & we still have mass terrorism committed proudly by the Religion that should 'not be named'.

Aa4AXKS2PKYPi4JMBPThzJkwqCcvrb_qkVEGAVbqbl4klQo3BCkgCQJGM7Nyuk4p7rLEq3pZfRIljYDr-NTH9F8p2hay-XDQCT2H_66SsEClwVl2CU2MXjPC0Dn--M2nbRbo80o=w216-h292-nc

I like how a Muslim opposing his fellow violent extremists is so rare that it actually makes news stories.
How about instead of 1 guy going public you have Muslim leaders world wide condemn this shit and the Millions of followers who claim "peace" & misinterpretation of their peaceful Religion stand up. It's 2015 & we still have mass terrorism committed proudly by the Religion that should 'not be named'.

Aa4AXKS2PKYPi4JMBPThzJkwqCcvrb_qkVEGAVbqbl4klQo3BCkgCQJGM7Nyuk4p7rLEq3pZfRIljYDr-NTH9F8p2hay-XDQCT2H_66SsEClwVl2CU2MXjPC0Dn--M2nbRbo80o=w216-h292-nc

shiites, kurds and most of Assad's army are all muslims.

shiites, kurds and most of Assad's army are all muslims.

And many in Assad's army are Sunni, in fact he could not have lasted this long without maintaining some Sunni support.

I have hard time believing that dude is a professor at anything.. well maybe a professor in bro science.

Based on how he looks? As a fan of a fringe sport that is despised as savage and moronic by the public, you should know not to jump to conclusions based on appearance.

Did you stand up and oppose the worst war crime of the 21st century, in the Invasion of Iraq, which has left at least 700,000 civilians dead?

Did you oppose the war crime that was the invasion of Afghanistan, which has left at least 30 thousand Afgani civilians dead?

I'm just curious.

He was apparently trained by Hezbollah, he also has a habit of abusing the corpses of isis fighters.

He was apparently trained by Hezbollah, he also has a habit of abusing the corpses of isis fighters.

Good for him.

Yeah, I'm getting no readings on my Give A Fuck O Meter.:icon_twis

I'd be surprised if at least half of what is written about this guy isn't total bullshit. But if he's fighting ISIS, more power to him.

I heard he killed 10 enemies by merely challenging them to an arm wrestle

Yeah, I'm getting no readings on my Give A Fuck O Meter.:icon_twis

I'd be surprised if at least half of what is written about this guy isn't total bullshit. But if he's fighting ISIS, more power to him.

I personally don't give a shit what he does to isis fighters, I was just giving a bit more info about him. As far as if he's legit or not I don't know but I can say that he doesn't use those blades or axes in combat, he mainly carries them for photo ops.

Back