• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

About "manlets"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just really depends. A fat slob that doesn't train will get wrecked by one of those manelts. A 6 foot man with a good size frame who has some training will give even world class manlets hell if not beat them.

Manlet is more the mentality, than just the height.

Like... the little guy in the gym that walk around like he took a dump in his pants, arms flared out and an angry look on his face. Or the guy who is tailgating you in his massive jacked up truck that he needs a staircase to climb into. Or the guy who wants to fight you for no reason other than he's drunk and you are a foot taller than him.

THOSE are the manlets.

Great post.

2 thumbs tits up.

1c5e3896e0e3c988c891caf3bfef1a5b--blonde-beauty-hot-blondes.jpg

Well, being a heavyweight, I love manlets. They always do whatever the hell I tell em to.

Let's be honest, if you're an adult male and south of 5'10"/170 lbs, you are physically challenged. Sorry :(

The average height for most American males is between 5'8-5'10". Conan is 6'4" which is in the top 1% of male heights in America.

You insecure clowns are comparing a guy who is slightly below average to guy is in the top 1%.. think about that.

Conan is a manlet too.

conan-obrien-and-shaquille-oneal-attend-the-turner-upfront-2017-green-picture-id684147110

All the angry little men in this thread, hilarious. Nothing better than being tall, even when my rich little shithead boss freaks out at me every now and again I enjoy standing up and looking down my nose at his puny stature. He's only 5'7 with little girlie hands and a virgin nose. I find it hard to take anyone seriously under 5'10.

All the angry little men in this thread, hilarious. Nothing better than being tall, even when my rich little shithead boss freaks out at me every now and again I enjoy standing up and looking down my nose at his puny stature. He's only 5'7 with little girlie hands and a virgin nose. I find it hard to take anyone seriously under 5'10.
You seem like a pretty angry person with a toxic personality. Are you sure you're enjoying your life, my friend ?

And I don't know about you, but I'm not gonna call somebody 2 inches shorter than me but with biceps the size of my head a manlet.

Just my 2 cents. Of course, I understand that this is sherdog, land of 6'4", 250lb, 4% body fat "A-level" athletes.

I'm comfortable referring to fighters 6-12" shorter than I am as manlets.

If manlets didn't exist, people of average height would be considered small. So actually manlets make the world a better place for most people except themselves, which is pretty admirable and probably why God made them.

And on the 8th day God created the manlet. And God saw that it was good.

This guy has been begging like a dog for my attention for 2 days now, lol. 30 year old manchildren are something else.
Who are you talking to? Nobody responds to you except to tell you how stupid you are.
Game.
Point.
Match.
1514486773916.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back