About Benson Henderson

Esaú Moreira

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi Guys, i'm a pro gambler (if it's possible call it an profession lol) and i'm thinking about ML Benson next Bellator event.
I actually cant see anything especial about his opponent Peter Qually tbh, but Benson is coming from a bunch of L's that made me thinking about his motivation.
What do you guys think about the match? How many fights has Benson's contract left?

Wrong forum but Peter Quelley sucks hard

Wrong forum but Peter Quelley sucks hard

He signed a new contract recently. I don't think Queally has anything for him.
Why do we have sub forums? I can get why a Boxing forum or a grappling forum but why a UFC/Zuffa forum and Bellator separate? You both replied to this thread so had some level of interest since you clicked on it. Why a betting forum? Is OP's intent to bet on this fight somehow causing an issue? Had he said "Benson vs Quelley is an interesting fight who do you think wins and why" then its OK but him wagering needs to be moved to a betting forum?

Why do we have sub forums? I can get why a Boxing forum or a grappling forum but why a UFC/Zuffa forum and Bellator separate? You both replied to this thread so had some level of interest since you clicked on it. Why a betting forum? Is OP's intent to bet on this fight somehow causing an issue? Had he said "Benson vs Quelley is an interesting fight who do you think wins and why" then its OK but him wagering needs to be moved to a betting forum?

Because if you want to discuss betting or smaller promotions then it helps that they don't get buried in the 1000s of Khamzat sucks, Conor looks ripped etc etc threads in the heavies.

Tip: Pro gamblers don’t bet on MMA.

Too many fights are a coin flip.

As a (new) regular to the betting forum, it would be quickly ruined if everyone was in it. There's only eight or so people who know what they're talking about. Four heavy hitters knowledge-wise.

Benson always fights his heart out even when he’s badly outgunned so I wouldn’t worry about his motivation. He also just signed a new contract with Bellator I think.

So identify the coin flip fights and take the dog. Should be easy money
Betting the underdog, consistently, is a good strategy for American baseball gambling. At the end of the season, you’re usually profitable if betting on the right games.

Back