? About 101 Submissions DVD

Neo-Samurai4

White Belt
Reaction score
sorry if this is in the wrong forum (hardly post but always on here) but I am looking to buy Submissions 101 chapter 1 or 2. Does anybody have this item? Ive been eyeing this dvd for a long time now but havnt seen any reviews for it. If anybody has any thoughts on it feel free to drop em in here. didnt know where to post this question but since its grappling...thanks in advance

Its not a instructional video but its really fun collections of submissions. I really liked both Volumes but the original has a better soundtrack. Search ebay or Amazon for them.

The first mod to see this will probably move it to the Gear/Equipment forum. That's where we discuss instructionals.

Its useful in your bjj game as you can see different set ups for your subs

I have them both and they are both great. Don't buy it on e-Bay. Buy it from onthemat.com. Support those guys so they can keep making more DVDs.

David_Jacobs said:
I have them both and they are both great. Don't buy it on e-Bay. Buy it from onthemat.com. Support those guys so they can keep making more DVDs.

Dave aren't you in one or both of these?

There is one clip of me in Chapter II.

I'd still recommend them (and would have bought them both) even if I weren't in it. :D

David_Jacobs said:

I'd still recommend them (and would have bought them both) even if I weren't in it. :D

How come you don't have aprof-fighter tag? You should ask for one of those under your name if you are a pro (hey, I don't know, maybe it was a high level amatuer fight on the DVD, I don't know you). :)

David_Jacobs said:

I was not meaning anything negative about my post just appreciate the fact that you post here and was in the video. On the mat needs to offer a deal for both. I really liked the soundtrack and the way the Chapter 1 was made. Chapter 2 got so much promos and that soundtrack? Blah. But the submissions are good and oh yeah got Erica Montoya in no gi. :D

I didn't think you meant anything negative, jjmuaythaiguy.

BTW, I don't even know what a professional fighter tag is. I've fought in the pro divisions of the Grapplers Quest, but I don't know if that qualifies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monsterbomb
Back