Abel Trujillo tweets his opinion on Myles Jury pulling out

i miss when impact text over a picture was reserved for lolcats

after advicedog, it was all downhill...

Abel can say whatever he wants. His fights win or loss are excitement.

Now that is an exaggeration, Varner does a lot of things better than Jury.

That being said, Trujilio got lucky as hell in that fight and I expect Jury to beat him "easier" than he did Sanchez. The joke is on Trujilio because he's talking trash but now he's stuck facing Jury again and will look all the worse.

He breaks his foot better than Jury, I'll give you that.

Those are weak as shit.

Guy needs to shut up, Varner fought him on short notice and did pretty well.

Jury UD.

Abel Trujillo reminds me of a young Robbie Lawler with a lot of potential.

Abel almost got knocked out by Varner. Varner doesn't do anything better than Jury. Sure Trujillo could have caught him, but it is far more likely Jury wins by whatever he wants.

Yeah, except hit 100x harder. Varner's punching power is severely underrated around here because he throws bombs.

I didn't think this was a very good fight anyway. I'd rather see something like Trujillo vs. Gomi or Ferguson and Jury vs. Miller-Cerrone winner or RDA if he beats High.

Maybe Jury should make a few Memes about Abel's wife-beating past.

Trujillo is a scumbag, it's a shame he's so exciting to watch as that stops me completely hating him.

cant truijillo seriously after he got mauled by khabib, ragdolled would be more appropriate
anyhow
he will rise to the gatekeeper rank, i feel that is his cieling

Jury is probably too technical for Trujillo, he won't get into a brawl

Can we please stop the meme captions that don't actually constitute any sort of a joke
Actually can we just stop the meme captions altogether

Would rather see funny mimes than any of your over 9,000 insight free blather boxes

But hey, you both paid the same price for admission

Yeah, except hit 100x harder. Varner's punching power is severely underrated around here because he throws bombs.

ihBfLgTGFnQO3.gif

Back