A3 Black Gi Auction

GamenessPitbull

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I found a Black A3 Gi in the bottom of a box. It has no pants. This is a New gi that has never been worn. As you know, we do not make any more black gis. This is the last one. This auction will starting 9/14/05 and end 9/19/05 at 9:00 am US central time. Also, you will have to pay shipping. We will post as soon as the auction is over and pm the winner. You can only bid at dollar amounts, {no cents} I am going to start the bid at $10.00. Have fun and post your bids here.

Thanks
Tim

Just my size. I'll start at 15 bucks...

Is the Pit Bull on the back of it?

That's my size too. I'll put up $25.

I saw that gi top when I was last down there and I asked if it was for sell and was told no. Damn it. Since I already have a black A3 I won't bid on this one but I would of bought it when I was there.

www.SSFgear.com

Hell I like my black Gameness Gi - and i'm kind of a big A2 so could probabaly get away with an A3

$45 and a bag of peanuts

Well ok - maybe not the peanuts.

This is a good idea actually, you traders should do auctions here more often.

I have received a couple of pm asking are pants included. This is gi top only and buyer pays shipping. Please read opening thread to understand the rules.

thanks again
Tim

I pwned this auction - cool I have been looking for a top for a gi only for a while now. I got some pants to an old gi but the top has been absolutley shredded and patched like 20 times lol.

Wow this is a superb gi top. I got to get my bjj game up to par to match the coolness of this gi lol.

Thanks - awesome gi.

Back