A year since Biden took office

I watched the recent press conference. Hilarious how worked up he gets. As if he actually thought everyone would be kissing his ass still.

Hes failed miserably.

Feels like a good sequel to the Trump presidency in terms of entertainment value and banter.

If war doesn't break out in Eastern Europe, he goes on my mount Rushmore of US presidents and replaces Bush Jr.

(Clinton, Bush Jr., Trump, Raegan)

I don't watch the news and politics bores me. But I am disappointed in one thing. He insinuated that he'd forgive 10k worth of student loan debt for everyone and he hasn't done that yet.

I have about 13k left in student loans so it would be nice.

War Room is that way -------->>>>>

Edit:
But I guess to answer your question, I've gotten in shape, done some home improvements, and have been working on my spanish.

So all in all, I'd say he's doing a great job.

Last edited:
IDK seems like he was once intelligent, but my god it's almost painful to watch him stumble along, borderline cruel. VP is no better, makes you wonder who is really calling the shots. Not that I think the GOP is going to sweep in and be the savior and fix everything, but IMHO they would be an improvement at this point. When I was young I never would have thought the GOP would be the party fighting censorship, championing human rights and personal accountability, yet here we are, Fuck You Brandon for making me actually side more with the GOP now. "My Butt's Been Wiped"

In one word:

maxresdefault.jpg

I thought it was <-------------- way?

But no matter what thats where this should be.
Keep your darn politics out of Mayberry!
Reminds me of that scene in Sleepers

Reactions: lsa
I kinda feel bad for him. If you watch old videos of him he's clearly intelligent. Now he's obviously tarded, and a shill.

Prob one of the worst of all time.
He’s too. Old now

10 yueeeards ago might. Have been good

clearly loosing it posinblyhas althimers

I don't watch the news and politics bores me. But I am disappointed in one thing. He insinuated that he'd forgive 10k worth of student loan debt for everyone and he hasn't done that yet.

I have about 13k left in student loans so it would be nice.

Eh obama pulled that shit too. Con the university students into a vote and then 4 or so years later reality hits that it's not happening. And by then it's too late and the president doesnt care because he already got into office.

He’s too. Old now

10 yueeeards ago might. Have been good

clearly loosing it posinblyhas althimers
you drunk bro? havent seen you post in a long while

Biden is one of the worst presidents of all time.

I went from having over 1 million in my 401k under Trump to now not being a millionaire under Biden and things are a lot more expensive.

Back