A Wizard comes to you and gives you these two options..(wizard brahs gtfih)

Which will you choose?

• How my family will die

• When my family will die

Results are only viewable after voting.
J

John Wang

giphy.gif

Which would you choose?

A) The wizard is going to tell you exactly how each member of your family will die.

OR

B) The wizard is going to tell you exactly when each member of your family will die.

Caveats:
If you try to harm the wizard in anyway, he kills your family by lighting their bodies on fire and just as their nerves are shot, he puts their heads in water to drown them and he makes your immortal.

2. If you try to intervene with their future deaths in anyway, he kills them all by lighting their bodies on fire and just as their nerves are shot, he puts their heads in water to drown them and he makes you immortal.

Didn't you already do a wizard thread? Running out of material?

How come that wizard only has three fingers?

Probably just the how. It's probably going to be cancer or old age anyway.
If they say something like, plane crash, then I'm going to have a hard time not interfering.

If they say something like, plane crash, then I'm going to have a hard time not interfering.
My thoughts exactly.

I'd be like, "how are gonna you tell me when or how my family is going to die when you didn't even know how hard I'm about to rape you to death this very second, bish?"

My thoughts exactly.

I'd be like, "how are gonna you tell me when or how my family is going to die when you didn't even know how hard I'm about to rape you to death this very second, bish?"

But bunnies, remember, if you try to harm the wizard or interfere in any way... entire family... fire... drowning.. dead.

Nah, that wizard is a fucking puss and I would rape him super hard. He wouldn't do shit other than get a fear boner, shame boner, and then die.

Nah, that wizard is a fucking puss and I would rape him super hard. He wouldn't do shit other than get a fear boner, shame boner, and then die.
Bunny you just killed your family! That was smart!! lolol

But bunnies, remember, if you try to harm the wizard or interfere in any way... entire family... fire... drowning.. dead.
On second thought, I could know when and then just put yuuge life insurance policies on my loved ones a couple month's before they croak. That seems to be ok by the rules.

You need to add exclamation points to your thread titles. I usually find myself "getting into" the ones that apply but I'm not exactly "getting the fuck" into them. A sense of urgency is needed for that kind of language sir. An urgent fever that can only be cured with more exclamation points.

I pick #2

Where's option 3? Fuck up the wizard, get your family killed, and gain immortality. I cant vote till then.

I'd tell the wizard no thank you, and fuck off now please.

Also I don't think immortality is a good punishment for trying to kill the wizard..?

Back