A very well done documentary how Britney Spears lost her freedom and locked into a conservatorship

RowdyLesnar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

A must watch! Crazy how her doctors, lawyer and father wouldn't allow her to testify on court.

She lost her shit several times, is always surrounding herself with vampire douchebags.....if her Dad didn’t handle her money she would lose it all. She is down to 60 mil as it is, she cleared 120m alone for her Vegas residency. Between lawyers, ex husband, security, publicists etc, she needs someone that has her interests at heart. With her mental health not getting better she may never work again....people like Christina can do those stupid reality contest shows and make 10m a season.

She lost her shit several times, is always surrounding herself with vampire douchebags.....if her Dad didn’t handle her money she would lose it all. She is down to 60 mil as it is, she cleared 120m alone for her Vegas residency. Between lawyers, ex husband, security, publicists etc, she needs someone that has her interests at heart. With her mental health not getting better she may never work again....people like Christina can do those stupid reality contest shows and make 10m a season.

Watched maybe 20-25 minutes. It's about as much of a documentary as Zeitgeist and Plandemic. It's full of goofy stuff from someone who doesn't really understand much about what he's talking about.

AATXAJyBdFXbTkyRVhEWXrhHa-UVklQqjJN2V1Sxz2ZkQg=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

I lost my freedom to @Zer for a bit, but there was less paperwork than this and more tranqs and zip ties.

The thing I don’t get is, she’s apparently not competent enough to manage her own finances, but is competent enough to have sexual relationships and bear children?

Clearly she’s a troubled individual, but it seems inconsistently intrusive to essentially declare someone a child but say they can fuck a parasitic loser like K-Fed.

images

Back