A timeline of all of Jon Jones' screw ups outside the octagon

Perhaps she spoke out against Islam despite having its proof revealed to her. As the Quran is indeed proof of Islam's truth and it would indeed be reason for her death to be justified, alhamdulillah.

Or maybe he didn't intend to cause harm and was too drunk to realize he hurt her.

He's doing his best.

Ehh... gonna take that as a joke..

Or maybe you're just a bit in denial.

fetchimage

"duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I dont care or pay any attention at all to what someone is like outside the ring,only inside the ring that counts.. its the SPORT that counts...

Now cant wait to watch this card where jones gonna get his belt and... wait...wait whats this?"

maxresdefault.jpg

T
Cliff god incoming:

Narrator sounds almost exactly like Mike Goldberg

1. 3 vehicular incidents from 2008 - 2011,some already under a suspended liscence,showing someone who has a history of being unsafe on the road. Jones has used the excuse that he let the success go to his head,but he has a long history of this BEFORE he became a star

2. 2012 - Crashed his car into a pole w two passengers,refused breathalizer,taken to prison. Jones plead guilty,was fined 1 g,had his liscence suspended again.Stated that around this time people alrready saw Jones goody two shoes persona was contrived,and now this added fuel to the fire.

3.2012 - Dan Henderson gets injured ahead of his fight w jones,UFC tries to replace him with Chael Sonnen. Jones refuses fight and the entire card is cancelled. The negative sentiment from the pre-mentioned DUI,causes many fans to blame Jones in this situation,and is a fake nice person (I dont think that is fair tho,and I hate Jones)

4.2014 - Jones makes homophobic comments on a Gustaffsson fan's twitter. Says he was hacked,even though he had made a new post at the same time.

5. 2014 - Jones and DC get into a physical altercation in which Jones was fined $50,000 and said at NSAC hearing that this cost him a Nike contract,but then later on said that it was only because Nike wasnt interested in MMA anymore...making it appear he lied under oath.

6. 2014 - After defeating DC,a random test picked up that Jones had traces of Cocaine in his system. Jon checked into rehab for one day and left. UFC fined Jones 25 k,strips him of title. NSAC did not punish Jon,and stated that this test result shouldnt have been made public at the time. Jones says he considers suing them for "what theyve done to me"

7.2015 - Involved in 3 car hit and run accident,and fled the scene,only to return to get money out of his car and run away again,without bothering to check on any of the victims,unaware one of them was a pregnant woman who had broken her arm. Making what was once a misdemeanor a felony charge. Drug paraphenalia was found in the car. Title stripped,suspended indefinitley,plead guilty to leaving the scene
of a crime. Given 18 months probation and community service "to tell kids not to be like him"

8. 2015 - He gets arrested again for revving his engine with what he claims was a response to "some fans tryin to get his attention" Local Police stop him and hit him with a slew of minor charges,which are mostly thrown out,but because he was still on probation,and had to be arrested again. Hit with more probation time,more hours of community service,and has to ask probation officer every time he wanted to drive. Aggressive driving school,anger managment etc. Judge: If you do come back,it wont go well. So take this seriously

9. 2016 - Jones was meant to fight for the belt he was stripped of,against Cormier. Cormier injured his foot and had to pull out,so Jones faced and defeated Ovince St Preux for the interim belt. The rematch against Cormier would be on for UFC 200,the biggest card theyd ever done. Jones tested positive for clomiphene and letrozole and 2 different estrogen blockers,24 hrs before the card,and DC wound up facing Anderson Silva as the last min replacement. Jones defense was the same as many other cheaters: tainted gas station dick pills. Stripped of the interim belt,suspended 1 year.

10 - 2017 - Jones defeats DC in the long awaited rematch for the LHW title. A month later Jones is found to have tested positive for an in fight test of a Turinabol Metabolite. Stripped of the title again. The judge said before that if he appeared in front of court again it wont go well BUT IT KINDA DID. He was facing a 4 yr suspension. 30 of those months would be knocked out by snitching on other fighters doping.

11 - 2018 - The very next time Jones fights,another doping failure. 6 days before his rematch with Gustaffson. 6 days before the fight was to take place in Nevada,the event was moved to California when NSAC refused to liscence Jones because of atypical finds in his usada test.
USADA states its possible that it could show back up and "pulse" from time to time,potentially for the rest of his career,and did a PR tour explaining this. Fans start to speculate that Jones is getting special treatment,since other fighters got book thrown at them for same shit.

12 - 2019 - Jones pleads no contest to a battery case at a local strip club,apparently abusing a waitress there. The judge bans Jones from the club.

13 - 2020 - According to police reports, an Albuquerque PD officer heard what sounded to be a gunshot and, upon further investigation, observed a black Jeep with Jones in the driver's seat. After noticing signs of intoxication, the responding officer administered a field sobriety test, which Jones failed. Jones was also given a breathalyzer test and registered a BAC more than twice the legal limit. Police then searched Jones' vehicle while arresting him for DWI and found a partially empty bottle of Recuerdo Mezcal as well as a black handgun underneath the driver's seat. Jones was arrested on the scene and taken to the jail. Altogether, Jones was charged with aggravated DWI, negligent use of a firearm, possession of an open container, and driving with no proof of insurance.On March 31, it was announced that Jones had pleaded guilty to the DWI charge, after accepting a plea deal in which the other charges would be dropped. He was sentenced to four days house arrest, one year of supervised probation, a minimum of 90 days of outpatient therapy, and he must complete 48 hours of community service.

14- 2021
(this wasnt included because the video was a yr old)

In the early hours of September 24, 2021, police were called to the Caesars Palace resort hotel in Las Vegas,responding to a domestic incident. According to a police report obtained by news site MMA Fighting, a 911 call was made by a hotel security guard when Jones' youngest daughter requested help, claiming there was a domestic incident between Jones and his fiancée, Jessie Moses. Cops arrived in minutes, cutting Jones off as he was attempting to flee the scene. Officers detained Jones and began to investigate the situation. While officers detained Jones, others went to the room to further investigate and get Moses' side of the story. When they arrived to the room, they observed her with blood on her face and clothing, and with a bump on her lip, consistent with someone who had been struck. Moses stated that Jones had left the hotel to go out with friends while Moses and their children went to sleep, and that when Jones returned, he was belligerent, became agitated, and pulled her hair. She claims that the hair pulling was the extent of the physicality between the two, and claimed that the blood on her face and clothing was from chapped lips. She also declined a temporary protective order against Jones. Police stated that while he was being detained, a belligerent Jones headbutted the hood of the patrol vehicle, leaving a dent, they claimed Jones had made threats and challenged the arresting officers to a fight, and that Jones had said he could break free from the handcuffs. No attempts at a fight were followed through on, however, and Jones was placed under arrest peacefully after the investigation concluded. He was taken to jail where he was charged with one count of Domestic Battery, a misdemeanor, and one count of tampering with a police vehicle, a felony. His bail was set at $16,000.Jones posted bail approximately twelve hours after his arrest and was due to be arraigned in court on October 26. Four days after his arrest, Jones posted an video of himself lifting weights, with the caption saying “I have way too much trauma to consume alcohol, my brain simply can’t handle it anymore. I will leave alcohol in my past forever.”Three weeks after the arrest, Jones was banned from entering Jackson Wink gym by his coach, Mike Winkeljohn, where Jones had been training since 2009. On December 16, it was revealed that the domestic battery charge against Jones was dropped. As for the felony tampering with a police vehicle charge, Jones pleaded No contest and was ordered to pay $750 in restitution, attend anger management therapy, and was given a court order to stay out of any and all legal trouble.
Tldr?
Sorry, had to.
I did tho

Not everyone lives by the same moral code.
My guess is it was just a sex kink thing. They probably have trouble in the bedroom when he doesn't have charges pending.
It would explain the dick pills.

"Honey it's going limp again, ruff me up and get arrested"

I've offered 3 plausible explanations for hitting a woman that all fall within the lines of not only acceptable behavior, but a moral duty to execute.

Perhaps she spoke out against Islam despite having its proof revealed to her. As the Quran is indeed proof of Islam's truth and it would indeed be reason for her death to be justified, alhamdulillah.

Or maybe he didn't intend to cause harm and was too drunk to realize he hurt her.

He's doing his best.
Ok, now I know you're just being a troll.

Not everyone lives by the same moral code.
My guess is it was just a sex kink thing. They probably have trouble in the bedroom when he doesn't have charges pending.
It would explain the dick pills.

"Honey it's going limp again, ruff me up and get arrested"

I've offered 3 plausible explanations for hitting a woman that all fall within the lines of not only acceptable behavior, but a moral duty to execute.

You were talking about intention, not about moral code. By both their accounts he just came back from going out in Vegas and woke her up and they had the kids in the same hotel room. I really doubt they were having rough sex. lol

But I see you're just trolling... or desperately looking for something to fit your narrative instead of just considering the most likely scenario. But I'm gonna go with you're trolling, but I'd even say a half decent troll job. So kudos to you, sir.

You were talking about intention, not about moral code. By both their accounts he just came back from going out in Vegas and woke her up and they had the kids in the same hotel room. I really doubt they were having rough sex. lol

But I see you're just trolling... or desperately looking for something to fit your narrative instead of just considering the most likely scenario. But I'm gonna go with you're trolling, but I'd even say a half decent troll job. So kudos to you, sir.
1x8v.gif

DecimalSickFlatfish-max-1mb.gif

_i1PuW.gif

Cliff god incoming:

1. 3 vehicular incidents from 2008 - 2011,some already under a suspended liscence,showing someone who has a history of being unsafe on the road. Jones has used the excuse that he let the success go to his head,but he has a long history of this BEFORE he became a star

2. 2012 - Crashed his car into a pole w two passengers,refused breathalizer,taken to prison. Jones plead guilty,was fined 1 g,had his liscence suspended again.Stated that around this time people alrready saw Jones goody two shoes persona was contrived,and now this added fuel to the fire.

3.2012 - Dan Henderson gets injured ahead of his fight w jones,UFC tries to replace him with Chael Sonnen. Jones refuses fight and the entire card is cancelled. The negative sentiment from the pre-mentioned DUI,causes many fans to blame Jones in this situation,and is a fake nice person (I dont think that is fair tho,and I hate Jones)

4.2014 - Jones makes homophobic comments on a Gustaffsson fan's twitter. Says he was hacked,even though he had made a new post at the same time.

5. 2014 - Jones and DC get into a physical altercation in which Jones was fined $50,000 and said at NSAC hearing that this cost him a Nike contract,but then later on said that it was only because Nike wasnt interested in MMA anymore...making it appear he lied under oath.

6. 2014 - After defeating DC,a random test picked up that Jones had traces of Cocaine in his system. Jon checked into rehab for one day and left. UFC fined Jones 25 k,strips him of title. NSAC did not punish Jon,and stated that this test result shouldnt have been made public at the time. Jones says he considers suing them for "what theyve done to me"

7.2015 - Involved in 3 car hit and run accident,and fled the scene,only to return to get money out of his car and run away again,without bothering to check on any of the victims,unaware one of them was a pregnant woman who had broken her arm. Making what was once a misdemeanor a felony charge. Drug paraphenalia was found in the car. Title stripped,suspended indefinitley,plead guilty to leaving the scene
of a crime. Given 18 months probation and community service "to tell kids not to be like him"

8. 2015 - He gets arrested again for revving his engine with what he claims was a response to "some fans tryin to get his attention" Local Police stop him and hit him with a slew of minor charges,which are mostly thrown out,but because he was still on probation,and had to be arrested again. Hit with more probation time,more hours of community service,and has to ask probation officer every time he wanted to drive. Aggressive driving school,anger managment etc. Judge: If you do come back,it wont go well. So take this seriously

9. 2016 - Jones was meant to fight for the belt he was stripped of,against Cormier. Cormier injured his foot and had to pull out,so Jones faced and defeated Ovince St Preux for the interim belt. The rematch against Cormier would be on for UFC 200,the biggest card theyd ever done. Jones tested positive for clomiphene and letrozole and 2 different estrogen blockers,24 hrs before the card,and DC wound up facing Anderson Silva as the last min replacement. Jones defense was the same as many other cheaters: tainted gas station dick pills. Stripped of the interim belt,suspended 1 year.

10 - 2017 - Jones defeats DC in the long awaited rematch for the LHW title. A month later Jones is found to have tested positive for an in fight test of a Turinabol Metabolite. Stripped of the title again. The judge said before that if he appeared in front of court again it wont go well BUT IT KINDA DID. He was facing a 4 yr suspension. 30 of those months would be knocked out by snitching on other fighters doping.

11 - 2018 - The very next time Jones fights,another doping failure. 6 days before his rematch with Gustaffson. 6 days before the fight was to take place in Nevada,the event was moved to California when NSAC refused to liscence Jones because of atypical finds in his usada test.
USADA states its possible that it could show back up and "pulse" from time to time,potentially for the rest of his career,and did a PR tour explaining this. Fans start to speculate that Jones is getting special treatment,since other fighters got book thrown at them for same shit.

12 - 2019 - Jones pleads no contest to a battery case at a local strip club,apparently abusing a waitress there. The judge bans Jones from the club.

13 - 2020 - According to police reports, an Albuquerque PD officer heard what sounded to be a gunshot and, upon further investigation, observed a black Jeep with Jones in the driver's seat. After noticing signs of intoxication, the responding officer administered a field sobriety test, which Jones failed. Jones was also given a breathalyzer test and registered a BAC more than twice the legal limit. Police then searched Jones' vehicle while arresting him for DWI and found a partially empty bottle of Recuerdo Mezcal as well as a black handgun underneath the driver's seat. Jones was arrested on the scene and taken to the jail. Altogether, Jones was charged with aggravated DWI, negligent use of a firearm, possession of an open container, and driving with no proof of insurance.On March 31, it was announced that Jones had pleaded guilty to the DWI charge, after accepting a plea deal in which the other charges would be dropped. He was sentenced to four days house arrest, one year of supervised probation, a minimum of 90 days of outpatient therapy, and he must complete 48 hours of community service.

14- 2021

In the early hours of September 24, 2021, police were called to the Caesars Palace resort hotel in Las Vegas,responding to a domestic incident. According to a police report obtained by news site MMA Fighting, a 911 call was made by a hotel security guard when Jones' youngest daughter requested help, claiming there was a domestic incident between Jones and his fiancée, Jessie Moses. Cops arrived in minutes, cutting Jones off as he was attempting to flee the scene. Officers detained Jones and began to investigate the situation. While officers detained Jones, others went to the room to further investigate and get Moses' side of the story. When they arrived to the room, they observed her with blood on her face and clothing, and with a bump on her lip, consistent with someone who had been struck. Moses stated that Jones had left the hotel to go out with friends while Moses and their children went to sleep, and that when Jones returned, he was belligerent, became agitated, and pulled her hair. She claims that the hair pulling was the extent of the physicality between the two, and claimed that the blood on her face and clothing was from chapped lips. She also declined a temporary protective order against Jones. Police stated that while he was being detained, a belligerent Jones headbutted the hood of the patrol vehicle, leaving a dent, they claimed Jones had made threats and challenged the arresting officers to a fight, and that Jones had said he could break free from the handcuffs. No attempts at a fight were followed through on, however, and Jones was placed under arrest peacefully after the investigation concluded. He was taken to jail where he was charged with one count of Domestic Battery, a misdemeanor, and one count of tampering with a police vehicle, a felony. His bail was set at $16,000.Jones posted bail approximately twelve hours after his arrest and was due to be arraigned in court on October 26. Four days after his arrest, Jones posted an video of himself lifting weights, with the caption saying “I have way too much trauma to consume alcohol, my brain simply can’t handle it anymore. I will leave alcohol in my past forever.”Three weeks after the arrest, Jones was banned from entering Jackson Wink gym by his coach, Mike Winkeljohn, where Jones had been training since 2009. On December 16, it was revealed that the domestic battery charge against Jones was dropped. As for the felony tampering with a police vehicle charge, Jones pleaded No contest and was ordered to pay $750 in restitution, attend anger management therapy, and was given a court order to stay out of any and all legal trouble.

You're supposed to be all about turning the other cheek why the hate?

I don't have several hours to spend right now debunking most of this.

You're supposed to be all about turning the other cheek why the hate?

I don't have several hours to spend right now debunking most of this.
I posted cliffs sir. You get offended at my cliffs go cry and make babies at the youtube video guy,dork.

Cliff god incoming:

14- 2021

thats a good read thank you for sharing sir

what a guy lol

Reactions: HHJ
Back