a southpaw instructional?

emzu

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i'm naturally left handed, but i can't find any southpaw instructionals. going to the only boxing gym in my area isn't really an option because i'm probably too young and short (15 5'6), and i don't think people want to spar with someone who is half their size with limited experience.

so gentlemen, can you help me?

ive never heard of anyone being too young or too short to start boxing or MT...

i say get out to a gym and start..
size shouldnt matter..

my friend who goes there says it's mostly guys 20>. i wouldn't mind if there were people my age there. it's also the only gym within like 40 miles, so i'm probably going to wait another year before i join. but in the meanwhile, learning off instructionals and sparring novice skilled kids at my school is what i plan to do.

my friend who goes there says it's mostly guys 20>. i wouldn't mind if there were people my age there. it's also the only gym within like 40 miles, so i'm probably going to wait another year before i join. but in the meanwhile, learning off instructionals and sparring novice skilled kids at my school is what i plan to do.

That's a pretty bad fucking plan. Go to the gym if you really want to learn. You scared of 20 year old dudes or something?

Our gym kinda has an age restriction on Muay Thai. It isn't a set in stone thing, but I kinda figure it is around 16-17 or so.

sparring novices at school wont get you better...
dudee just get to that gym and work your butt off if your serious about it...

Back