• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion A serious question for Republicans in this forum

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
What say you regarding the fact that many Republicans are STILL aligned with Trump...?

Would it not behoove them to DIVORCE from him as completely as humanly possible?

Wouldn't said divorce begin to heal the fractured state of affairs for them going forward?

Also, WHY do you think many of them are STILL beholden to Trump...? How on earth was the siege on the Capitol not enough for them to push Trump away once and for all...??

In closing, as it is now, it is Republicans who are causing themselves the most damage, NOT the Democrats. (they are imploding, and as funny as it is to watch, it is sad/disturbing)

Or...do you think that people such as Jim Jordan and Marjorie Taylor Greene are actually beneficial to the Republican party...??

im-292133

Trump 2024???

Mccarthy meets with Trump at Mar O Lago. He praised Trump and said Trump will work with Republicans for the 2022 midterms

lol imagine Trump actually buckling down and doing work for the midterm elections. Elections that have nothing to do with him. He'll get bored with it in about 4 minutes once he realizes it doesn't materially benefit him

What say you regarding the fact that many Republicans are STILL aligned with Trump...?

Would it not behoove them to DIVORCE from him as completely as humanly possible?

Wouldn't said divorce begin to heal the fractured state of affairs for them going forward?

Also, WHY do you think many of them are STILL beholden to Trump...? How on earth was the siege on the Capitol not enough for them to push Trump away once and for all...??

In closing, as it is now, it is Republicans who are causing themselves the most damage, NOT the Democrats. (they are imploding, and as funny as it is to watch, it is sad/disturbing)

Or...do you think that people such as Jim Jordan and Marjorie Taylor Greene are actually beneficial to the Republican party...??
Not that i am american so i dont belong to either party but i have a question. In the siege on the capitol what kind of siege engines did they use? :)

Because there are a lot of Republicans who are legitimately fascists whether they realize or understand it.... simply willing to dismantly Democracy to get their way.

i think republican leadership is considering that the republican party may be dead/split irreconcilably if they denounce donald trump and so they may have only one choice (if survival and keeping power is the motive) and that is to stay aligned with trump.

i think republican leadership is considering that the republican party may be dead/split irreconcilably if they denounce donald trump and so they may have only one choice (if survival and keeping power is the motive) and that is to stay aligned with trump.

SAD if true.

...but not out of the question.

The GOP is already dead. It has no morals, values, courage, and is woefully corrupted by conspiracy theorists and unintelligent and uneducated people like Boebert and Greene. If the GOP is to survive it needs to denounce many of the dangerous people that work in the House. I see democrats running the show for the next decade plus if that doesn’t happen.

There is actually no real repubs who post on this forum
Most are Shercrats

Trump has a crazy following. Not just them being crazy, but numbers as well.

Trump is a lot of dickish things, but only in dem media and tds could you think he instigated the Capitol raid.

I posted a while ago when I saw Biden was going to win, an estimate of when we go back to the Middle East and war. I said 3 months.

We’re days into the Biden and it’s looking like a lot sooner.

Back