A robot passes out from exhaustion

not gonna lie, i thought some basement dwelling sherbro had posted a thread about his weekend conquest

DSC_1265_476x@2x.progressive.jpg

artworks-000528639234-afwk8z-t500x500.jpg

As someone who fears AI and all the things they could find out about what we think about them in the future when they're in charge, I'm just gonna say, good effort brobot. We all need to recharge from time to time.

As someone who fears AI and all the things they could find out about what we think about them in the future when they're in charge, I'm just gonna say, good effort brobot. We all need to recharge from time to time.
{<jordan}

They're not going to spare you because they will be smart enough to know you're saying this because of cowardice.

Still better than most of my coworkers

Does that mean my robot wife won't make me a sammich after teh sechs?
I guess it depends on how long do you last.

{<jordan}

They're not going to spare you because they will be smart enough to know you're saying this because of cowardice.
Brother went full Ken Brockman
kent-brockman-insect-overlords.gif

Damn lazy robot should pull himself up by bootstraps . Trying to live for free .

Brobot…Nioce

Back