A Response To JDM Being Boring.

markantony20

Cesar was never my friend.
@Brown
Reaction score
I don’t mean this in a nasty way to the previous poster I just disagree
I do perfectly understand this statement and where it’s coming from but I disagree that he’s boring.

Jack is an incredible poised fighter who has excellent shot selection.

I think this mainly comes from that he doesn’t throw full power shots all the time and knows when to throw full power at the right time. This can however seem a very piter patter style.

I understand the criticism but I think it’s misplaced when there are certain aspects of jacks game that are under developed and should be criticised like his lack of wrestling or submission threat on the ground.

Personally I think jack is a very exciting fighter who I cannot wait to see fight next win or lose.

WAR Giacomo!

EDIT: yeah I should of just done this in the thread itself sorry lol ignore my stupidity and focus on the bangers heading our way!

Last edited:
It's crazy to me TS needs to explain this to people who spend their whole day on here, lol. Embarrassing. Solid post TS, that's how boxing works.

It's crazy to me TS needs to explain this to people who spend their whole day on here, lol. Embarrassing. Solid post TS, that's how boxing works.
Thank you but I do realise now that my posting a thread is redundant when I could just reply lol.

I think I’ll pull the excuse I’m tipsy while watching the card.

Thank you but I do realise now that my posting a thread is redundant when I could just reply lol.

No brother you're shedding a light on stupidity, thank you. Cheers

War Jack “Deed in hand” Della Madelana

Don't worry brotha, we love ya!

Lol TS is mad because their comment wasn’t liked in the other thread
Look man I need my validation ok!

But in all reality I have seen this stuff being said about jack for a bit especially after the Holland fight.

I just think it goes to show you’re only as good as your last performance in this game.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back