A reminder from El Cucuy

Lol <Baelish01>

Khabib Nurmagomedov reveals he suffered SEIZURES just hours before

https://talksport.com/sport/mma/433137/khabib-nurmagomedov-seizures-conor-mcgregor-ufc-229/

All jokes aside, that's literally fake news. This was already discussed by people who actually speak Russian and was deemed an improper translation. The word Khabib used actually means "worsening of (any) medical condition", starting with a simple cough and ending with a heart attack. We don't know what Khabib actually meant and will probably never know, since he tends to keep his medical info confidential.

Khabib would rather almost die then face Ferguson by your logicView attachment 528273
You're only as good as your last fight. Last time Ferguson """fought""" Khabib, he shat his jocks and decided it was better to break his own legs than to actually enter the octagon with the undefeated champ, lmao.

Lol they were both healthy and made weight on the same night at 229. They can do it again. Shut the fuck up.

All jokes aside, that's literally fake news. This was already discussed by people who actually speak Russian and was deemed an improper translation. The word Khabib used actually means "worsening of (any) medical condition", starting with a simple cough and ending with a heart attack. We don't know what Khabib actually meant and will probably never know, since he tends to keep his medical info confidential.

You're only as good as your last fight. Last time Ferguson """fought""" Khabib, he shat his jocks and decided it was better to break his own legs than to actually enter the octagon with the undefeated champ, lmao.

I also enjoy random 4 am trips to the hospital.. makes sense why khabib went..
No weight cut issues at all

<{nope}>
We believe you

Cleared up by sherdog expert Khabib fan translstor
No need to believe anyone, look for yourself at all the meanings the word has. The same word can even be used to describe a fit of anger, lmao.

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=ru&tl=en&text=приступ

Edit: also, the only actual symptoms Khabib mentioned in his post 229 interview were the lack of sleep and vomiting, which, by the way, he described as "fits of vomiting" by using the same word Khabib haters are trying to shoehorn into their "seizure" narrative, lmao.

Last edited:

Wrong. The last time he fought he dismantled former world Champ “showtime pettis”
Whilst Khabib went four rounds with a shot inactive Whiskey salesmen.
Khabib tried to kill him self to avoid Tony, Khabib planted the wire imo.
I just want you to know even though you may nut hug he will never know you exist

The last time he fought he got dropped by Anthony "Bumtime" Pettis - the same fighter who has lost to every single opponent of note he fought, including RDA, Barboza, Poirier and Eddie Alvarez - the same former champ that got TKOd by the whiskey salesman
Fixed that for you, chump.
<Oku02>

images

<Eek2.0><Eek2.0><Eek2.0><Eek2.0><Eek2.0>:eek::eek::eek::eek:
giphy.gif

Wrong. The last time he fought he dismantled former world Champ “showtime pettis”
I just want you to know even though you may nut hug he will never know you exist
Tbf mate, most of your 3000 posts the past month have consisted of McGregor nuthugging..

You should take your own advice

Tbf Khabib avoiding this fight after winning the belt
images
I guess you'll continue your shilling for Tony, until the fight happens. Lots of threads to bump in the aftermath, I guess.
<{outtahere}>

Tony is a boss, and should be treated better by the UFC. all fighters their bumps in the road but he's a proven vet fighter.

He should be getting his title shot, bump in the road there. Dana wants him nowhere near Conor and he doesn't want to wait on Khabib so the proper thing to do create him own money fight for the risk.

I guess you'll continue your shilling for Tony, until the fight happens. Lots of threads to bump in the aftermath, I guess.
<{outtahere}>
You telling me as a fan of mma this shouldn't be the next fight for Khabib?

You telling me as a fan of mma this shouldn't be the next fight for Khabib?
It should, but after the fight falling apart about 4 times, I've lost hope to it ever happening..
<mma1>

War El Cucuy!!! he is gonna restore order to the division and put at end to this #1 bullshit champ.

<{JustBleed}>

Back