A pointless "What if" thread

McSpikes

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I really think Jon Jones is obviously the current P4P champ. He has tooled just about everybody in the top of his weight class. I think he has a ton of natural gifts as an athlete and has developed solid technique, however a big part of his success in my opinion is the gameplan and training Greg Jackson and the rest of the Jackson camp.

Back during the Rashad and Jones rivalry, if it had been Jones that had ended up leaving to start up a fail camp such as the Blackzillians, where do you think Jones would be now? Are these the type of thing Jones haters look back on while clutching their Shogun pillow and think "if only"

You can answer where Tom Brady would be without Bill Belichick too I guess since it's basically the same question

He'd still be champ. Bones is more like Foreman/Ali than Frazier, he's more of a talent that could work with just about any decent coach and camp.

Where the fuck can I get one of those Shogun pillows?

Hey a football reference that I understand! It's been about 6 years since finding out about kickboxing which lead to an unhealthy MMA obsession. I now no longer recognize the NBA or NFL. My favourite childhood sports.

I really think Jon Jones is obviously the current P4P champ. He has tooled just about everybody in the top of his weight class. I think he has a ton of natural gifts as an athlete and has developed solid technique, however a big part of his success in my opinion is the gameplan and training Greg Jackson and the rest of the Jackson camp.

Back during the Rashad and Jones rivalry, if it had been Jones that had ended up leaving to start up a fail camp such as the Blackzillians, where do you think Jones would be now? Are these the type of thing Jones haters look back on while clutching their Shogun pillow and think "if only"

You can answer where Tom Brady would be without Bill Belichick too I guess since it's basically the same question

633.gif

he is the p4p king till the cris beats him

He would have lost 3 in a row and be in Bellator now.

He's a smart fighter. But his "smarts" are something a coach can't teach. He has great instinct that will stick with him beyond his time with Jackson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back