A New Perspective on Terror - The TRUE Danger of Radical Islam

PureDominance

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/19/opinions/berlin-truck-attack-opinion-andelman/index.html

Wonderful front page article on CNN. I never really thought of the terror issue it in this context. Mr. Andelman crafts a masterful narrative here that completely flips the script on the right-wing nutters.

The "ultimate danger of terror attacks", is not the attacks themselves... rather, the true danger is the backlash of the far-right as they use these attacks as scapegoats for their bigotry, hatred, and the advancement of their backward political policies.

Hopefully this narrative is picked up by the rest of the Real Media. We now have a real chance of using these attacks against the right. This election proved that we cannot give them a fucking inch on any issue. There is a pro-left narrative to be gained from every crisis if we dig deep enough. It's just a matter of skillfully crafting that narrative and then swaying public opinion through the voices of the Real Media, celebrities, athletes, and our politicians.

On behalf of the right. We don't like getting blown up, run over, stabbed, shot or in any other way attacked in the name of Allah.

We would like ways to prevent this from happening.

We have a few ideas of how to do this.

Instead of labelling us all nutters, racists and bigots, feel free to offer better ideas that also don't involve us being subject to attacks.

The real nutters are the people that turn a blind eye to these atrocities. Has the penny not dropped not yet OP?

there's nobody left for the left to sway. the only people who are still on board with your suicidal, regressive politics are simpletons whose pride has deprived them of any sort of common sense they may have previously possessed. i've talked to so many people who were lifelong Democrats that have left the party because of the nonsense that they espouse.

people are fed up with being called ignorant, uneducated, bigots, xenophobes, homophobes, racists, etc.

even the Europeans are waking up. even after decades of indoctrination, eventually the fear of being blown to fucking bits outweighs the fear of being called a bigot.

your mental gymnastics are laughable to most sane people. the fact that you brag about progressives' abilities to "craft narratives" (i.e. lie and manipulate to justify their crazy bullshit) shows everything that is wrong with the left. you lack any ability of self-introversion. nobody cares what the "Real Media" has to say because it's all propaganda and bullshit.

Lol. The true problem with Muslim extremists murdering people is that someone might get angry and murder Muslims? It's the same logic Hillary used when she said that women are always the first to suffer from war because their husbands and fathers get killed. It's not that women don't suffer from war, they do. And it's not that there is no danger of a backlash, there is. But it isn't the key problem.

hillary-clinton-quote.jpg

It is also worth noting that after decades of anti-Western Islamic terrorism, there has been very little anti-Muslim vigilantism in the US or Europe.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/19/opinions/berlin-truck-attack-opinion-andelman/index.html

Wonderful front page article on CNN. I never really thought of the terror issue it in this context. Mr. Andelman crafts a masterful narrative here that completely flips the script on the right-wing nutters.

The "ultimate danger of terror attacks", is not the attacks themselves... rather, the true danger is the backlash of the far-right as they use these attacks as scapegoats for their bigotry, hatred, and the advancement of their backward political policies.

Hopefully this narrative is picked up by the rest of the Real Media. We now have a real chance of using these attacks against the right. This election proved that we cannot give them a fucking inch on any issue. There is a pro-left narrative to be gained from every crisis if we dig deep enough. It's just a matter of skillfully crafting that narrative and then swaying public opinion through the voices of the Real Media, celebrities, athletes, and our politicians.

I have a better idea, instead of running on fear of what the right might do, and what might happen, how about we argue with our own ideas for how to fix things.

Oh, so sabre rattling with Islam plays right into the Wahhabi'ists hands. Yeah, I knew that already, so what is the plan to deal with radical Islam?

Continuing down the path of globalization, when we have a enemy with no boarders or uniforms sounds insane to me. If their was ever a time to go protectionist it is now.

Protectionism is the only sane response to radical Islam.

The people with power within the Democratic party are globalists, and they refuse to accept the insanity of holding the position that we can have unfettered trade across boarders, when our enemy wears no uniform, and has no territory.

Yes, saber rattling is a shit idea, but so is pushing forward with globalization with Wahhabi'ists trying to kill us.

In a way I agree. I do see it as a very real possibility that if we don't stop the immigration of violent Mohammedans the backlash will be harsh. Now, Mohamedans do not pose a real threat to the western world but when provoked the western world has a track record of over reacting. So the longer this goes on the bigger the risk of a complete genocide of Mohamedans in the western world.
It's only a danger for Mohamedans though and only if they don't stop refusing to assimilate.

If you think this is a new angle, you are not worth listening to.
It is a stupid angle.

How about this:
"The ultimate danger of rape are not the rapes themselves, rather, the true danger is the backlash of the far-left as they use these rapists as scapegoats for their bigotry, hatred, and the the advancement of their backward political policies.
Hopefully this narrative is picked up by the rest of the Real Media. We now have a chance of using these rapes against the left."

You logic is bad, which is obvious if you apply it to any other comparable circumstance. How about the KKK? The true danger of the KKK was not the KKK, but how black people might respond to the KKK.
Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

if you are being sarcastic, I apologise. It is getting hard to tell.

Last edited:
"The danger to aggressors starting a violent war is that those being attacked might defend themselves and fight back."

- any peaceful, civilized human being

Sick .
Let's gets this straight, every action causes a reaction

So when muzzies kill and rape the, reaction should be violence. Because it is OK to kill people who rape and murder innocent people.

The muzzies are always the cause and there is barley any reaction or opposition towards them.

Obama and government always warn Americans to not react after they are attacked.

To tell people to not react after being punched in the face daily by people never supposed to be there is disgusting

First of all it is isn't easy to ignore or sweep these attacks under the rug when you are a victim. First reason why the author is an idiot.

But I do agree with the rise of the far right. The more the centrists/left ignore this shit the stronger the extremist parties grow, and the closer we get to another Nazi party that will solve the issue with genocide or other methods. There is also the risk of splitting up Europe and leading to inter Euro conflicts, which is bad for Europe. Case in point is Golden Dawn, which are in full blown Neo Nazi mode. The rest of the Far Right parties could attain this status after gaining power. People will see this as a necessary evil to restore order to their countries.

Back