• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A minor fictional character that should have his own major story.

6brRdI0.gif
Any excuse to use bolo yueng again is permitted.

Its too bad,i think if bloodsport came out today hed have landed more hollywood roles and not just be in straight to vhs martial arts flicks w bad dubbing haha.
No one on earth looks like Bolo Yeung

Any excuse to use bolo yueng again is permitted.

Its too bad,i think if bloodsport came out today hed have landed more hollywood roles and not just be in straight to vhs martial arts flicks w bad dubbing haha.
No one on earth looks like Bolo Yeung

he's also 71 i think and still looks pretty much the same.
those crazy asian genes.

and i agree with you completely.
he was such a cool villain.

Yuen Wah's crazy giggling Viet Cong general in Eastern Condors

Niles Frasier

He wasn't minor enough, unless it was a different part of his life. They covered everything about him on the show.

They could make one about Martin Crane, when he was a cop tho. Some 60's-70's crime Noir shit.

Sitcom wise this actually happened with Ric Mayall's Lord Flashheart in Blackadder, quick character in the 2nd series who got brought back as a big character in an episode of the 4th series.

I thought Stephen Fry's Wellington in the 3rd series was good enough to potentially have been more of a recurring character.

Minor character in the larger sense of the word, since he was in about 10-15% of the show.

Game-Of-Thrones-Season-6-Ned-Stark.jpg

e8HUULS.gif

Quin't Shark Adventures

"Yeah that's real fine expensive gear you brought with you there Mr. Hooper. I don't know what that shark's gonna do with it though. Might eat it. I seen one eating a rocking chair one time."

Originally his character from the Godfather films was supposed to be used in place of Joe Montegna's character in Godfather III. That would have been a minor character getting a big role in a sequel. His untimely death prevented all of that though.

Joey%20Zasa.jpg

Joe Montengna probably did a better job tbh.

Back