A lot of people are going to facepalming themselves for picking Reyes

MitMcl

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I just went to the PPV thread and saw that 39% of Sherdoggers are picking Reyes to beat Jones. Am I missing something here?

I understand he looked good against an old (in fight years) and blown up Weidman, but the rest of his resume leaves a lot to be desired, especially when compared to Jones. So am I missing something here, aside from the fact that he’s tall?

They just pick Reyes to win because they hate Jones

None of the people picking Reyes would be stupid enough to bet a significant amount of money on Reyes to win

They just pick Reyes to win because they hate Jones

None of the people picking Reyes would be stupid enough to bet a significant amount of money on Reyes to win
True, I'd like to see Jones lose, but I don't want him to lose to Reyes to be honest, not spectacular enough.

I still think Reyes will win tho, I think Jones is declining hard cause in his last fight , in my opinion, he lost to a MW.

I think Rayes stiffs him in the first.

It would be more entertaining to see him outclassed by Adesanya tho..... but he might lose to Yoel soooo..... we'll see I guess.

Betting on Jones won't pay anything. Of course people are betting on Reyes.

I picked Reyes because he has a KO left hand and athletic and strong and tall! He will make a high real out of your cheating buddy and you shall see!

“MMA is a game of inches” - Kenny Florian

Betting on Jones won't pay anything. Of course people are betting on Reyes.
We’re talking about a sherdog poll here, not betting. Also I don’t like Jones and would love for Reyes to win. I just don’t see it happening. I expect a rather one-sided fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back