A Little Help With A Small Predicament Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Supremacy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
so i have somewhat of a dilemma and am hoping i can get some advice/tips to help out. i've been training in MMA around 3 yrs off and on, due to financial problems. so currently i'm training my BJJ and Muay Thai out of Gracie Barra here in jacksonville. i signed up at the gym cuz i was "promised" a promotion at work, in which case i would have no problem affording the membership and nutritional costs, but only to have it not go through cuz of bullshit. but anyway, i would like to keep training and work towards competing in muay thai but i can't afford to eat as much or the quality of food that i could before i moved here.

so, finally, my question to you is what are some cheap/affordable meal plans that will enable me to keep training??

stats: i was 170lbs when i moved here at a little over 8% body fat standing at 5'7

since moving here have dropped down to 154 due to lack of funds and not being able to eat 6 meals a day anymore

long read i know, but ANY help and/or suggestions will be GREATLY appreciated!

Search this forum for terms like "affordable," "cheap," "inexpensive," etc. Your situation is hardly unique, we have loads of these threads floating around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back