Kamaru Usman
Leon Edwards
Kevin Lee
Michael Chiesa
Taric Saffiedine
Jeremy Stephens

At least wiki has the results
tenor.gif

After this, I wonder where they'll place him in the rankings. When he left for WW (2017), he was #3. When Cowboy moved back down to LW, he took his old spot at #5 (2016).

List of guys Roy nelson has fought:

Frank Mir
Mirko Cro cop
Junior Dos Santos
Fabricio Werdum
Big Nog
Alexander Volkov
Derrick Lewis
Daniel Cormier
Alistair Overeem
Stipe Miocic
Mark Hunt
Andrei Arlovski
Josh Barnett

Will have some fun fights in the top 5. Underrated due to his strength of schedule and going up a division.

Scared out of fighting Conor tho. Did not makebit to the cage.

just sayin

#facts

After this, I wonder where they'll place him in the rankings. When he left for WW (2017), he was #3. When Cowboy moved back down to LW, he took his old spot at #5 (2016).
You just answered your question by accident by bringing up Cowboy. If he isn't fighting Conor, I'd say #7. If he is set to fight Conor, I'll say #2. Conor will be bumped to #1.

Nothing but respect to this former champ who defended his belt in the most competitive division a couple times

RDAs run to title , who he dominated ( at that time ) to get title was truly special. He was steamrolling top guys and who he lost title to and how that person came about his shot ( some weak ass fights) is the epitome of the unpredictable nature of this great sport. By the time Eddie got to UFC, he was actually starting the other side of career.
I've been watching this for 22 years and nothing can truly shock me( well- until something does)

List of guys Roy nelson has fought:

Frank Mir
Mirko Cro cop
Junior Dos Santos
Fabricio Werdum
Big Nog
Alexander Volkov
Derrick Lewis
Daniel Cormier
Alistair Overeem
Stipe Miocic
Mark Hunt