A-level athlete marries frail nerd

Can you explain more?

There is not much guarantee two elites will have a legendary child, the environment is what develops their athletic potential. The William sisters don't come from a lineage of elite athletes, they were developed at a young age by their fathers the same way Andre Agassi's dad did to him. Same thing with Stefi Graf, she had a crazy tiger dad who turned her into a machine. Genetics only adds to itself it does not regress unless you continually breed in an incestuous manner.

Youngish looks make him look smaller, Also he's not super rich yet, but considering he founded Reddit, he's likely a tech billionare in the making.

The guy is 6' 5"

ALEXIS-OHANIAN-ex-girlfriend-Sabriya-Stukes-pic.png

this bitch is way hottter...and does not look like a fucking man with an angry mustache

Its because shes black.

Dont worry we can read you between the lines. You think black women are masculine.

#Racist.
#Low class.
#No filter.
#Worse than nancy grace.
aren't you the guy who implied all latin men are low moral degenerates.

aren't you the guy who implied all latin men are low moral degenerates.

No

I did say i think growing up in a society with rampant poverty and social problems generally make the population less trustworthy and dishonest but i never assigned any race or ethnicity to that remark since its not race based but socially influenced.

I don't care who she marries. I just think the rule is that any babies she has should be from Bo Jackson just to see how far we can push the athletic bar for human beings.

Odell Beckham Jr is the product of an LSU sprinter and a running back and he's a stone cold savage.

Bo and Serena would be too much

Are people aware that Marion Jones has children with 2 olympic medalists?

I don't really follow tennis. But I know a lot about athleticism and I have a good eye for good athletes.

Serena is a world class athlete. And I'm just telling you what would help her.

LOL

You're funnier than I thought, RIP. Think how many more Slams she would've won if she'd of had someone like you coaching/training her.

; )

No

I did say i think growing up in a society with rampant poverty and social problems generally make the population less trustworthy and dishonest but i never assigned any race or ethnicity to that remark since its not race based but socially influenced.

I believe there is a threat titled "attn banchan" that you have utterly ignored and I think that THAT is not race based but socially influenced, and makes you worse than those poor Latin souls you mercilessly berate

I believe there is a threat titled "attn banchan" that you have utterly ignored and I think that THAT is not race based but socially influenced, and makes you worse than those poor Latin souls you mercilessly berate

She's seen the thread, and it's not even a call out thread

Odell Beckham Jr is the product of an LSU sprinter and a running back and he's a stone cold savage.

Bo and Serena would be too much

He is still no Bo Jackson, and Bo was parents to average black folks, who may or may not have been good athletes in their day. Doesn't matter as talent can come out of anyone if the child is willing, and is in an optimal environment to nurture those skills, there is also no guarantee the child will be as motivated or even interested in said sports. Odell is the product of being placed in a great environment from his parents to nurture those skills.

No

Have you dealt with a lot of poor people Banchan?

Back