A key reason Mighty Mouse might not want to move back to BW.

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I myself would love to see DJ fight TJ at BW or whoever the champ is (though it should be noted that he already has a 14-2 record at BW) but the fact is that the division has gotten MUCH bigger then it once was. Think about this, Sean O'Malley (5'11") just fought Andre Soukhamthath (5'10). O'Mally came out straight looking like white version of Max Holloway. Lanky as all heck and able to fight out of both stances. Both these guys wouldn't be small at 145.

MM would be at a 7-8 inch height disadvantage. MM is still the smaller man at FLW let he'd be and was tiny at BW.

MM is 5'3" and BW is getting bigger and bigger.

But he's better than those stooges by a country mile, so it wouldn't matter.

He's entirely too small for 135. This is well known.

I think there is not enough snakes in this thread.

watersnake-head-1_med_hr.jpeg

He won't move back to BW because he would most likely lose to TJ Dillashaw, Cody Garbrandt, and Dominick Cruz (again).

If he fights TJ or any BW top 3 it needs to be at BW. He has no business risking that title for some meaningless fight. He has unfinished business at BW in my opinion, in that I want to see how his development into GOAT would help him at BW, a division he was already very solid in.

He won't move back to BW because he would most likely lose to TJ Dillashaw, Cody Garbrandt, and Dominick Cruz (again).
I think he'd lose to Cody and TJ but at this point I think he'd beat Cruz.

Mighty mouse would have his midget malteser head bounced off the canvas by anyone in the top 5 above him no problem.

Back