A.J. McKee (Antonio's son) talks about an encounter with Dana years ago

Luger

Rabbi of Platinum Nation
Banned
Reaction score

A.J. is 4-0 as a pro and I think he was something like 7-1 as an ammy.
It starts just before 1:30

You DON'T let kids into the back when Chuck's there w/ the liquor and the broads and the what-not. Dan(a) White just might have saved this ungrateful punks future.

Last edited:
Kind of funny with the recent 4 billion sale.
Just a few years back, Dana was the bouncer.

didn't know about him. interesting record

very cool. didnt know about AJ. seems to be having a very good start to his career and is still very young. i remember a point in time when i thought antonio mckee was a pretty serious contender outside the ufc, but a lot of people labeled him boring.

sherdog belts, we takin ovaahh

very cool. didnt know about AJ. seems to be having a very good start to his career and is still very young. i remember a point in time when i thought antonio mckee was a pretty serious contender outside the ufc, but a lot of people labeled him boring.

sherdog belts, we takin ovaahh
Antonio had some great moments.
That time when he elbowed his opponent and the announcer went "awww he's pissing blood all over the canvas"

I was a big fan of his father Antonio, I wish he had a big career in the UFC. Shame they cut him after one fight. A fight in which he got robbed!

I was a big fan of his father Antonio, I wish he had a big career in the UFC. Shame they cut him after one fight. A fight in which he got robbed!
He was also getting pretty old.
But I always liked the dude.

I actually met an antonio and A.J way back in 2008 when I briefly trained at bodyshop on south st.

You DON'T let kids into the back when Chuck's there w/ the liquor and the broads and the what-not. Dan White just might have saved this ungrateful punks future.

Fuckin Dan man, that asshole never lets anyone have any fun.... Bet it all stems from the emotional baggage he has to carry sitting in Danas shadow all the time.

I get that fighters need to have confidence but he seems highly delusional.

Pretty sure they cut him cause he bit Volkman during their fight. There's a picture of it somewhere

remember when Shinya fucking Aoki finished Antonio with strikes??

Shinya_Aoki_vs._Antonio_McKee_3.gif

Pretty sure they cut him cause he bit Volkman during their fight. There's a picture of it somewhere
I never heard of that. I thought they cut him because Joe Silva didn't like what he said or something.

Wtf why would you train at a body shop?
That was the name of their gym "bodyshop fitness" rampage jackson trained there sometimes and bob sapp along with other pro fighters.

That was the name of their gym "bodyshop fitness" rampage jackson trained there sometimes and bob sapp along with other pro fighters.
Do you have any fun stories from your time there?

Do you have any fun stories from your time there?
I was only there for 4 training sessions before I switched gyms bodyshop was far from my house and the schedule didn't suit ny lifestyle. My most memorable memory was meeting anthony mckee he was shorter than I was but thick im 5'8" I asked A.J if he was going to be a pro fighter when he grew up he was a small kid back then he just shrugged.

Back